Three New Vids

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Three New Vids

Postby RedFusionX » Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:39 am

Hi, I am just announcing my three vids that I have made 8)

Royal Space Force - When You Believe - Prince of Egypt OST

Ex-Driver - Buck Rogers - Feeder

Blue Submarine no. 6 - Everlong - Foo Fighters

I don't have anyway to upload them other that through WinMX right now, e mail me if you would like to get them
- RedFusionX Studios
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf
RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!

Postby Tash » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:45 am

how are you a studio if you have no uplace to upload then that means no website
Tash

Postby fyrtenheimer » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:58 am

is that chick rubbing her ass?

aww, did she hurt herself

rofl
fyrtenheimer

Postby Blackheartstar » Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:34 pm

Is that Cactuar wearing a diper?

aww, did it shit itself

rofl
Blackheartstar

Postby RedFusionX » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:33 pm

Tash wrote:how are you a studio if you have no uplace to upload then that means no website

Not everyone can afford the luxury of a website
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf
RedFusionX

Postby Tash » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:50 pm

get a free one
Tash

Postby RedFusionX » Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:45 pm

Tash wrote:get a free one

I thought about it, but the bandwidth from the videos downloading would kill the site
RedFusionX

Postby Anime Jedi » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:12 pm

The vids sound cool. Good luck in trying to find hosting somewhere. ^_^
Anime Jedi

Postby KeyRis » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:30 pm

I saw the Royal Space Force vid and the Blue Sub #6 vid, they were on Kazaa,

I liked them, I can't find the Ex Driver one, I tried Kazaa and Win MX
She's not, but....
I believe that when this fight is over, she'll smile for me then
-Kenshin Himura
KeyRis

Postby RedFusionX » Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:54 pm

KeyRis wrote:I saw the Royal Space Force vid and the Blue Sub #6 vid, they were on Kazaa,

I liked them, I can't find the Ex Driver one, I tried Kazaa and Win MX

Uh, Thanks, I didn't know anyone had downloaded them, as for your answer, I am not going to be doing any downlading/uploading of AMVs for the next six months, I'll be in the Desert, when I get back, I am going to try and get some hosting with a friend
RedFusionX

Postby Trowa4 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:43 pm

I've seen Redfusion X's vids on winmx, they are definitly worth seeing, the quality is excellent.....and the music selection was great and fit the theme of his videos perfectly...
My new weapon...behold the Badger!!!!
Trowa4

Return to AMV Announcements