Have You Got It In You?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Have You Got It In You?

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Great job :up:

You might wanna check new Negima OVAs, lots'a more drama/fighto :>

Stryyder
Org Profile

Post by Stryyder » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Yay Negi!!! Yeah, Rider's friend loaned me vol 1-8 of the Negima manga and I've been hooked ever since. I have all 25 english releases, the 3 english Negima Neo volumes as well as the dubs of the original anime, the Haru/Natsu OVAs and, sad to say, only the first have of "Negima!?". True enough though, awesome drama video from a less than heavy drama source. I'm liking your stuff more and more, keep it up.

As to what Nya-chan said, I wanna check out the new OVAs too (ala alba magical world arc from the manga). If they had just stuck to the story in the original anime it probably would have gone so far.
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room Manager 2014-
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room staff 2010-2013
Anime California: AMV Staff 2019-
Anime Conji: AMV Staff 2014-2015
Anime Vegas: AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2013

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:29 am

Kazemon15 wrote:LIES. Kidding kidding.

Ne ne, if I check out Negima, you'll check out a certain anime, right? :D
Can't you check out an anime WITHOUT me having to do something in return?! XD
Rider4Z wrote:dude something other than DIGIMON?? :shock: (j/k)

this was solid :up: 5/5 i'ma hafto tell stryyder about this. he love negima also
Spoiler :
could probly enter this in the pro category....
Don't worry, ther'll be more Digimon soon 8D

lol but I have to admit, I was wondering how you would feel about this vid since you ddin't like the music in my last two. Glad you enjoyed it!
Spoiler :
Pro category? Me? Really?
Nya-chan Production wrote:Great job :up:

You might wanna check new Negima OVAs, lots'a more drama/fighto :>
They're on my to-watch list actually especially since I didnt realize two ovas were out until recently. I considered watching them to see if there was usable footage for this vid, but the styles are two different to use in this context. But still they seem very amvable so...
Stryyder wrote:Yay Negi!!! Yeah, Rider's friend loaned me vol 1-8 of the Negima manga and I've been hooked ever since. I have all 25 english releases, the 3 english Negima Neo volumes as well as the dubs of the original anime, the Haru/Natsu OVAs and, sad to say, only the first have of "Negima!?". True enough though, awesome drama video from a less than heavy drama source. I'm liking your stuff more and more, keep it up.

As to what Nya-chan said, I wanna check out the new OVAs too (ala alba magical world arc from the manga). If they had just stuck to the story in the original anime it probably would have gone so far.
I should try the Negima manga again, I dropped it because it was super fanservice-y, but I heard the recent chapters are pretty good [Dont ask how I got into Negima if I dont like fanservice - I have no idea either]. I actually have yet to finish the first series too, I'm missing disk 5 :sweat:

Glad you like the vid though! The second half of the series is definitely worth getting imo, so might wanna look for it next AX if nothing else ^^

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Don't worry, ther'll be more Digimon soon 8D

lol but I have to admit, I was wondering how you would feel about this vid since you ddin't like the music in my last two. Glad you enjoyed it!
i did enjoy the song! i was so surprised :shock:

Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Post by Tearx » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 pm

I really liked your Dnangel amv, so I gave this a try.
I've never seen negima, but attempted to grasp the storyline, even so I just didn't like it. It kept on losing my interest for there was little flow in the video and the song didn't seem to match what was going on.
3/4

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 am

Didn't hit me, but it was alright anyway :up:
Still better than that MMO.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Tearx wrote:I really liked your Dnangel amv, so I gave this a try.
I've never seen negima, but attempted to grasp the storyline, even so I just didn't like it. It kept on losing my interest for there was little flow in the video and the song didn't seem to match what was going on.
3/4
Thanks for checking it out anyway~
Milk Or Life! wrote:Didn't hit me, but it was alright anyway :up:
Glad you somewhat enjoyed?

Nira1992
Org Profile

Post by Nira1992 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 am

As soon as I noticed the song, I was both curious and suspicious. The song has always seemed difficult to edit to (at least for me), but you did quite a good job with it. The song and video worked together, but I wouldn't say they really matched well. I mainly enjoyed it for the editing.

Nice job. ^_^
My Anime List
ImageImageImage
Icon by glass_sylph@livejournal.

Midnyte
Org Profile

Post by Midnyte » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 pm

I've never seen negima, and I love your amv. Sure it took a bit to get into it, but that was the way the music went.
This next thing is not ment as a criticism.
For an audio encoding note, mpeg2 audio doesn't belong in an mpeg4 container. It's usually not a problem for PC playback. But for PS3, I had to strip the audio stream and re-encode it aac. Different players are stricter then others about standards, some transcoders may even drop the audio all together. That might cause con issues. Safer then sorry, I always thought was best.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”