GGX - Why do you fight?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

GGX - Why do you fight?

Postby DarkGod2k3 » Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:57 am

check it out n tell me what u think. ANY suggestions or compliments are fine. not my 1st vid, but my 1st vid up for DL.

Info: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=14216

FilePlanet download: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/119433.shtml
DarkGod2k3

Postby KLin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:05 pm

What's the difference between this video and the video I posted up by Proxy more than half a year ago? Other than the obvious filesize difference.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=8611

(Still waiting in the FilePlanet download line to download the video at the moment.)
KLin

Postby KLin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:16 pm

Okay, I just finished downloading it, and it's not exactly the same thing. Although it is very similar to the original. The subtitles are a problem since unlike the original AMV you couldn't use the voice clips for them. You should enter in the name of the composer for the track you used since you know it now. But this AMV has a good feel to it. So it is not too bad considering it looks like it took 5 min. to edit together.

P.S. SAMMY is the publisher of the game, ARC Systems is the developer. The fact that you used Sammy as the music composer is unfathomable.
KLin

Postby DarkGod2k3 » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:20 pm

well thx fer all the info, it is much appreciated. but i'm not really sure who the composer is (whether it even is ARC systems or not) so i just put down sammy. um, but the *very* similar part, as you can c i only had 5 minutes of clip to work with so there was not much i could edit but i did all i could with the footage given.
DarkGod2k3

Postby KLin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:30 pm

If you looked at the proxy information I entered, I have it entered. It's daisuke ishiwatori (Yes, I memorized his name even though he's not a very well known composer, but I love the music he did for Guilty Gear and Guilty Gear X)
KLin

Postby DarkGod2k3 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:04 pm

ic, um sorry if i did anything to upset you...
DarkGod2k3

Return to AMV Announcements