Have 3 Vids up 2 old 1 new

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Have 3 Vids up 2 old 1 new

Postby painamation » Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:38 pm

Have a few videos posted up right now and am tring to find web space for my other 2 one for ff9 and another for resident evil nemesis.I'm working on one for Parasite Eve 2 hopefully that will be done soon.If you have the time check out the 3 that I have posted.
Later
:twisted: Painamation
painamation

Postby Caldia the Red » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:56 pm

thats sweet, i need a site to post my vid at....
<(-<(-<(-_-)>-)>-)>

www.geocities.com/the845th
thats my clan's site for MOH

((((({-_-})))))
Caldia the Red

Thanks for the reply

Postby painamation » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:38 pm

I'd let you post it on my site but those three really killed my web space.I,m tring to find a few other places to post my other videos that are not slow.

painamation

Hello anybody there

Postby painamation » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:29 pm

Hi all was just wondering if anyone seen my vids and what they thought are they that bad that they don,t deserve comment? :shock:
Hopefully if you have seen them you liked them working on darkstalkers at the moment just decided to chime in.

:twisted: Painamation Productions
Don't get mad Get EVIL!!!!
painamation

Postby Tash » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:03 pm

i think that avater is to big
Tash

Postby KLin » Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:47 pm

There's probably no response because you didn't describe the videos that you have up and because you didn't provide any links to the 3 videos that you have up.

Also, putting "video game cut scene" as the anime used in your Music Videos doesn't really encourage someone to download your videos. You have to tell people what video game(s) you used or you won't catch anyone's interest that way.
KLin

Thanks for the info

Postby painamation » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:45 pm

Thanks for the info I did some change on my web page for downloads.I had to make them smaller (for web space and faster downloads) the only problem is they are all wmv. files.I'm trying different stuff to keep the quality up.

painamation

There up

Postby painamation » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:39 pm

I posted the econo sized video right click to save for best view.Here a link to the new posting's.
http://painamation.homestead.com/anime.html

I have all 4 up now one for FF9,2 for Parasite Eve,and one for resident Evil 3.Still working on my darkstalkers.

:twisted: Painamation Production
painamation

Return to AMV Announcements