Bleach-Vote or Die-parody

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Averex8
Org Profile

Bleach-Vote or Die-parody

Post by Averex8 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 pm

This is a parody of the vote or die segment from south park. Since I make parody videos of bleach I decided to use bleach to parody this segment. Tell me what you think. :) And no serious effort was put into this video; it was just made for fun. I suddenly got the idea to make this and I made it in a day. So please don't point out the obvious about the video; like the quality is this or the lip syncing is that and bla bla bla bla bla. I'm not new to amv making and I'm not new to this site so don't be serious. Just chill and try to have fun. Tell me if you thought it funny or not.

Also check out my bleach parody series called "Bleached" on my youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Averex8

This video will be used in my latest Bleached video.

clearblade
Org Profile

Re: Bleach-Vote or Die-parody

Post by clearblade » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I thought this was pretty funny, nice work. I checked out your youtube page and it says your going to make a final version of this which is cool. I also checked out your bleached parody vids and let me just say that they're hilarious. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to bleached 4. I"d rate this a five but sense it isn't the final version then I'm going to rate this a 4. If you release the final version then I'll rate that one a 5.

Averex8
Org Profile

Re: Bleach-Vote or Die-parody

Post by Averex8 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks and yes there will be a final version of this which I will include in bleached 4. The quality, the sync, and the editing will be much better.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”