New Video Up

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The Icey One
Org Profile

New Video Up

Postby The Icey One » Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:57 pm

Well...sort of new in a sense although one of my older videos.I had it already up on the site once but it had a bad link cause the host sucked so it wasnt really.But now its back up and actually working!

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12344

Warning:This video is in real media format and is a Dragonball Z video which seems to be two things people on these boards dislike.Please view it anyway opinions greatly appreciated.
Only Claim to Fame - Still on the Most Useful Opinions List.. barely.

Tash
Org Profile

Postby Tash » Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:33 pm

I'll review it oncve the link works

BigDude
Org Profile

Postby BigDude » Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:09 pm

That should be an indirect link...
right-click here: http://neojapanime.cartoonhit.com/insaiyane.rm

The Icey One
Org Profile

Postby The Icey One » Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:47 pm

Yea..i still ended up with a weird host...it was working as a direct link for awhile...guess ill make two links to the same thing so people figure it out.
Only Claim to Fame - Still on the Most Useful Opinions List.. barely.

Return to “AMV Announcements”