Three Words

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
_tayo_
Org Profile

Three Words

Post by _tayo_ » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:03 am

"...more brilliant than the sun, more hypnotic than the moon..."

nommay
om nom nom
Org Profile

Re: Three Words

Post by nommay » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 am

Tayo video :D
I enjoyed it. I thought the text work was pretty cool :up: can't say I was a fan of some of the masks and borders though (although I'm not a fan of borders in general XD). Overall, apart from a couple things, I liked it a lot :D
4/5

Archivist
Org Profile

Post by Archivist » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 am

Nice romance

Nihuhu
Org Profile

Post by Nihuhu » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I hate the texts, i hate the borders, i hate the way you changed the luminosity/contrast, i love the vid !

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Very nice video. I don't like the borders, for the rest it's good for me. :up:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm

This was a nice video. I just feel that it dragged on a bit without anything really happening in terms of plot. I feel that you could have added in a few plot scenes in order to make the video interesting from beginning to end.

(Ex: I feel that adding in a few scenes where Tomoya spends nights and days cleaning up Kotomi's yard would have added some more plot and emotion to the video. Also, adding in the scene where Kotomi almost burns down her house, and Tomoya tries to put it out would have been good two.)

But like I said, the video is still nice. I give it a 3.7 / 5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”