Really WEIRD amv ideas....

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Really WEIRD amv ideas....

Postby BishounenStalker » Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:41 pm

Probably inspired by watching my movie collection (and listening to soundtracks), these are just a few really random ideas I had for AMVs. Tell me your thoughts, and by all means feel free to steal.

Gundam Wing -- "International Code" from the Independence Day soundtrack
Slayers -- Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Raiders' March
.hack//sign -- Limahl -- "The Neverending Story"
Read or Die -- Paul McCartney and Wings -- "Live and Let Die"
Magic Users Club -- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (or Chamber of Secrets) Main Titles
Record of Lodoss War -- Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (or Two Towers) Main Titles
Evangelion (Asuka profile) -- Der Konniggratzer (the German march music playing in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when Indy went back to Berlin fr the Grail Diary. Who can forget him unwittingly and unwillingly getting Hitler's autograph? ^_^)

That's what's crawling around in my head for now. Feel free to take any of them.
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night
BishounenStalker

Postby Dannywilson » Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:48 pm

This should go into Suggestions, but good ideas nonetheless.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Postby BishounenStalker » Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:08 pm

Erk! *smacks self for leaving her brain in her Media E-commerce class this morning* Gomen nasai! Wrong forum! Gomen gomen gomen!
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night
BishounenStalker

Return to AMV Announcements