[PP] Clash

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KalugaGhosT
Org Profile

[PP] Clash

Post by KalugaGhosT » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:02 am

My entrance with narutomaniac for AMVNews Level Up 2009.Big thanks goes to him for helping me to make this vid. Enjoy! ;D
Last edited by KalugaGhosT on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Clash

Post by mirkosp » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 am

>Bakemonogatari
>Boom Boom Satellites
You got my attention, buddy. Downloading.

EDIT: Mmmmh, I dunno. It felt odd. It seemed as if you were constantly killing the flow, so it felt like it was going fast for an instant, then stopping, then picking up the tempo, and then slowing down again, for the whole thing. It was cool, but something was missing in the pacing... 3/5 from me, but still nice first (?) vid.

KalugaGhosT
Org Profile

Post by KalugaGhosT » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:27 am

It's NOT MY FIRST VIDEO,it's THE FIRST VIDEO THAT I UPLOADED TO a-m-v.org.Ok,I guess I should delete this phrase from description.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 am

Yeah, that got me, sorry. :P

Ryko89
Org Profile

Post by Ryko89 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 am

ah this stuff delivered!
I personally love this video

Actually, I must disagree with Mirko, I don't think the flow of this video comes and goes the way he said. The song and the video cooperate too much, the style chosen for the editing was quite fitting imo. Mirko's just jealous :mrgreen:
Image Image

jforce123
Org Profile

Re: [PP] Clash

Post by jforce123 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:57 am

This video is so amazing. After i watched it off the amvnews website, I went and watched all the episodes currently out. Anything i could criticize about this video would be personal preference so its not worth mentioning. Once again, nice work. :up:

Shinnie04
Org Profile

Post by Shinnie04 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Actually like Ryko said, I found the overall flow quite fitting. Other than that there are a few tiny things here and there I could nitpick on buuuuuuuuuuuut it didn't take away the viewing pleasure so gewd jurb :up:
ImageImage
ImageImage

VIDOK
Org Profile

Post by VIDOK » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 am

Cool vid! I love it! :up:
V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”