Attention people with fast internet connections or kazaa

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Attention people with fast internet connections or kazaa

Postby silver_moon » Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:12 pm

I now have my newest video up for download via FTP:

Title: Let it Make Me Strong
Anime: Trigun
Song: Bring It On
Artist: Steven Curtis Chapman
Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9460

I just finished uploading it, so the FTP should be working right now. The upload wasn't too slow for me, but then again I have a cable modem... but people who have fast internet connections should be able to get quickly enough...

I also put the video up on KaZaA, for anyone who doesn't loathe p2p programs. You can do a search for "Dark Moon Studios" as the author and it should come up with two of my videos...

If anyone is having troubles getting the video and would like to see it, I could try to IM it to you.

Please, if anyone manages to get, please, please, please leave an opinion^_^
silver_moon

Postby The Wired Knight » Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:31 am

I'll take a look once I get back on my other computer. This one is only a 56k modem so I can't download that easily (although that didn't stop me from downloading five gigs worth) but on the other computer I have a cable modem so it can be done much easier.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.
The Wired Knight

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:50 pm

:roll: I assume you didn't download all 5 gigs at one time...but then again, you know what they say about assuming...on another irrelevant note, I just won 5,000,000 dollars, that will be all. :twisted:
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.
Iamshadowkiller

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:28 pm

shadow13 wrote::roll: I assume you didn't download all 5 gigs at one time...but then again, you know what they say about assuming...on another irrelevant note, I just won 5,000,000 dollars, that will be all. :twisted:

Ummm...can we talk loan? O_O
mexicanjunior

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:26 pm

:roll: I'll gladly exchange my money for your foolish SOUL!!!! :twisted:
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.
Iamshadowkiller

Postby silver_moon » Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:25 pm

:?

No comment.
silver_moon

Postby mexicanjunior » Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:08 am

shadow13 wrote::roll: I'll gladly exchange my money for your foolish SOUL!!!! :twisted:

Deal! I won't have any Bart Simpson-like seller's remorse about it either. =P
mexicanjunior

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Sun Jul 21, 2002 2:19 pm

=/ I'm having second thoughts, it's not fun buying someone's soul when they're willing to sell it....*walks away*
Iamshadowkiller

Postby mexicanjunior » Sun Jul 21, 2002 2:22 pm

shadow13 wrote:=/ I'm having second thoughts, it's not fun buying someone's soul when they're willing to sell it....*walks away*

Dammitt! *changes shadow's scores*
mexicanjunior

Postby silver_moon » Sun Jul 21, 2002 6:15 pm

Spammers!

To repent you must review my video! :wink:

You're both insane. That's my official decision. But then again, I guess I must be crazy too to try and understand what you guys were talking about...
silver_moon

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:23 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:Dammitt! *changes shadow's scores*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo :cry:
Iamshadowkiller

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:29 pm

silver_moon wrote:Spammers!

To repent you must review my video! :wink:

You're both insane. That's my official decision. But then again, I guess I must be crazy too to try and understand what you guys were talking about...

:shock: :shock: :shock: .........oOwhat is this review?......................tell you what, if you answer my question I'll review your vid.......what's the name of my friend's sister's best friend's brother's cousin's mom's favorite pet dog?..... :twisted:
Iamshadowkiller

Postby silver_moon » Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:05 pm

.........oOwhat is this review?......................tell you what, if you answer my question I'll review your vid.......what's the name of my friend's sister's best friend's brother's cousin's mom's favorite pet dog?.....

Fluffy, obviously :lol:

I answered your question. Even if it's not the right answer, I still answered your question. You said if I answered you'd review my video.

I answered it, so where's my review? :twisted:
silver_moon

Postby Iamshadowkiller » Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:54 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: .....alright, you win..
Iamshadowkiller

Return to AMV Announcements