[10K] Fandubs (x2)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Master10k
Org Profile

[10K] Fandubs (x2)

Post by Master10k » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 am

So here are 2 of my friends fandubs which I turned into AMVs. One failed attempt of using After Effects and another after I learnt my many mistakes. Well I'll leave you to judge and the more criticism the better, because I want to improve in After Effects. ^_^

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Re: [10K] Fandubs (x2)

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 am

didn't realy like paper moon that much, editing was boring since it stayed the same throughout, and the singer wasn;t too good. meh 3/5 for effort.

Candyboy on the other hand was :up:
Although the song is a bit cheesy sounding, the singer is 10x better, and the editing was much more interesting and pretty looking. downloaded this one for my archives. 5/5

If i understand this correctly, this is amature singers dubing over the japanese songs, and you edited alternate openings for the full length songs? (I havn't seen Candyboy anime, so I hope i'm not giving you too much credit on the editing in that one >.>) This video does make me interested in it though. perhaps I should check it out.

Gidrasan
Org Profile

Post by Gidrasan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am

"Hey... what's up? this is Andrew...." =)
ugly style.... :down:
but singers are pretty good...
sorry for my english.... i working on it...

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I only saw the Papermoon video. While I really didn't care for the video, the singing was terrible no offense. There was no effort or passion put into it. It's like he's singing just because he is.

Master10k
Org Profile

Post by Master10k » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:56 am

Gidrasan wrote:"Hey... what's up? this is Andrew...." =)
ugly style.... :down:
but singers are pretty good...
Yeah it's true that I created some effects from 4 of Andrew Kramers tutorials but I was still a beginner at the time and a person's gotta start somewhere. Well at least I become good enough to create some of my own effect in the Candy Boy AMV.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Can't bear any of the songs you used >_>
Plus: In Paper Moon, for me there's no editing :x

Next time, I'll like I hope...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”