Some Sense of Security

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Slash
eion wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Some Sense of Security

Post by Slash » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm

I'd Rather you be harsh on the editing rather then the originality :| So far iv been getting some decent feedback so yeah hopefully you enjoy it if not then thanks for watching.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: Some Sense of Security

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 pm

:shock: Saw it on YouTube already and i loved it...expect some of the use of glow but aside from that it's your best video editing wise :D. :amv: :up: :amv:

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:41 pm

penis

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:20 pm

I got this because I love the song. I was very disappointed. I understand the song is fast but your flow seemed to actually go to fast for the song. There wasn't a very good built up to anything, like Vageta and Nappa landing and then all of a sudden krillin is shooting out some shiz at one of the siabamen.. The use of the glow wasn't needed or very good. There wasn't really any lyrical syncing that I noticed anyways. You managed to hit some beats with some good flashes tho so I'll give you that.

3/5

Begi
Org Profile

Post by Begi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 am

really nice. not much effects, it was really clean. altho i will agree that it became a little too fast and skipped scenes a bit.

but nice one ;D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”