Twelve Remasters plus One Previously-Unreleased

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MaximoffZero
Org Profile

Twelve Remasters plus One Previously-Unreleased

Post by MaximoffZero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm

16 <-Previously Unreleased (for a reason)

Remasters:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Re: Twelve Remasters plus One Previously-Unreleased

Post by Falconone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 pm

moment there are 16 videos and we should watch all?

MaximoffZero
Org Profile

Re: Twelve Remasters plus One Previously-Unreleased

Post by MaximoffZero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

They're aren't 16 videos. You may notice numbers are skipped. That's because there are three other videos I remastered, but they aren't org-able. I was going to put them on the Tube, but I kept getting the stupid copyright takedown notice. Oh well.

And you can watch all of them, none of them, or even some of them. You can even watch the same ones multiple times! Whatever floats your boat, really. I'm just letting everyone know they're here.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”