My server is finally up...I hope

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
archbishop
Org Profile

My server is finally up...I hope

Post by archbishop » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:40 pm

I've been fighting my router and dyndns to get my server up but I think its finnally working.

This is my first video: Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones set to Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

I know there are some problems, but I don't mind hearing them again so drop me a line, all comments are appreciated
<a href="mailto:beschuster@packer.edu">beschuster@packer.edu</a>

Here's the video
Hooha, you're gonna miss me, and my 'Hooha'

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:30 pm

Hmm..sounds interesting, both song and anime I like very much, what could go wrong? *has just DOOMED himself with those words*
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”