My server is finally up...I hope

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My server is finally up...I hope

Postby archbishop » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:40 pm

I've been fighting my router and dyndns to get my server up but I think its finnally working.

This is my first video: Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones set to Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

I know there are some problems, but I don't mind hearing them again so drop me a line, all comments are appreciated
<a href="mailto:beschuster@packer.edu">beschuster@packer.edu</a>

Here's the video
Hooha, you're gonna miss me, and my 'Hooha'
archbishop

Postby Jebadia » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:30 pm

Hmm..sounds interesting, both song and anime I like very much, what could go wrong? *has just DOOMED himself with those words*
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Return to AMV Announcements