Cross - Desert's Legend

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
-Cross-
Org Profile

Cross - Desert's Legend

Post by -Cross- » Fri May 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Hello, hello ... hum ... I begin at the beginning (it's so logical). I am a new AMV makers on this forum and I have fear of posting, although I throw in the lion's gap lol. I am Cross, alias Franck, I'm french and I am 17years ago.

Video : Desert's Legend
Category : Action - Fun - Comedy - Sentimental
Anime : Trigun
Song : Can't Stop
Artist : Maroon 5
Creator : Cross - ENStudio

It's not my first amv, is my ... euh .... hum ... 20th amv. I choose Trigun because it's the first anime that I saw in my life. I had envy to create an AVM on this anime since a long time, but I had not the level. Now, I think to have the competence.
Sorry my english ius very bad, I shorten this description (yes, it's little lol).
Enjoy or not and Thanks for Watching ^^
Last edited by -Cross- on Sat May 16, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Koys
Org Profile

Re: Cross - Desert's Legend

Post by Koys » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm

It's very funny,good job man 4.5/5 :up:

-Cross-
Org Profile

Post by -Cross- » Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 am

Thx Koys, I enjoy that you like my amv ^^.

vann-sasuke
Org Profile

Post by vann-sasuke » Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 am

Not bad :up: I didn't enjoy as much as I wanted too though.

-Cross-
Org Profile

Post by -Cross- » Sat May 16, 2009 9:33 am

Thx Vann, and I am sorry, the after amv, I will try the next time to do so better menage ;)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”