Spinning on a Whim (AnimeMusic Video.....Kenshin)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Spinning on a Whim (AnimeMusic Video.....Kenshin)

Postby Hoyle00 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:40 pm

HI I JUST WANTED TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT MY SECOND EVER MUSIC VIDEO "SPINNING ON A WHIM" IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

THE VIDEO FEATURES KENSHIN OVAS TO MACHINEHEAD BY BUSH

IF YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD IT PLEASE DO BUT ALL I ASK IS FOR A OPINION AND FOR YOU TO RATE MY VIDEO

IT"S ALL I ASK CAUSE I GIVE OPINIONS FOR ALL THE VIDS I EVER DOWNLOAD
Hoyle00

Postby Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:31 pm

Hi, first post? You should post more often, it's always fun. ^_^

Next time, I recommend putting up a link to your vid, makes it easier on everyone. I've got it covered this time. ~_^
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11412

Hoyle00 wrote:IT"S ALL I ASK CAUSE I GIVE OPINIONS FOR ALL THE VIDS I EVER DOWNLOAD
:lol: And how many opinions would that be? Put it this way, if I tried to do that, I could start now, and maybe leave my room in time for summer. 50 something is all I've got so far...

But if you want a review, I'll be glad to give you one. Though you'll have to wait a bit. Maybe one the weekend, but I still have exams Thur, Fri, Mon, and Tues... lol
Anime Jedi

Thanks

Postby Hoyle00 » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:55 am

Thanks for the help, i guess I was just being forgetful.

First Post.....that's because my username wasn't working, yesturday was the first time i was able to do it.

And the only reason why i ask for opinions is because I want to know if I've done a shitty job or not.
Hoyle00

Postby Anime Jedi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:39 pm

No problem!

Username not working before. That bites. There's been a few people with that...

Ok, I'll do the opinion soon.
Anime Jedi

Postby Anime Jedi » Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:59 am

Opinion done. ^_^
Anime Jedi

Thanks

Postby Hoyle00 » Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:45 pm

Thanks for the opinion, and I'm glad you liked it.

The quality i understand could be just a bit sharper, but that's the best quality versions i could find. Adn the title sucks cause I don't know how else to make one and i didn't want one of those flashy intros like other people use
Hoyle00

Return to AMV Announcements