Fuel for a Dream

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Fuel for a Dream

Postby Stewmanchew » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:20 pm

Hey everybody I just finished a video. It's called Fuel for a dream. It uses the song Fuel by Matallica put to the Initial D movie. Please check it out and post an opinion. Thx!
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convicing the world he didn't excist." - Kevin Spacey (Usual Suspects)
Stewmanchew

Postby Brolli411 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:26 pm

A link would be handy.

And it should be an 'Indirect' link. If the link is to a web page, then it is indirect, if it is directly to the video, then it is direct.
<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=3961">Member Profile</a>

"You just saved the entire world from a near-death destruction, how do you feel?"
"I'm going to Disney Land!"
"That's right, Disney Land, you heard it here first folks."

MPEG2Source("C:/<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/">Read ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a>")
Brolli411

Postby Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:48 pm

Here's the link, even though I guess you've already found it Brolli411:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13961

Be glad to give an opinion, just have to give me some time. Probably this weekend...
Anime Jedi

Postby Stewmanchew » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:31 pm

Sorry about that. I fixed it and I made it indirect. What did you think of the video? did you like it?
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convicing the world he didn't excist." - Kevin Spacey (Usual Suspects)
Stewmanchew

Postby Anime Jedi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:00 pm

Very cool.

It's too bad I'm not much of a car person, so the whole car chase thing didn't do too much for me.

Reminds me so much of remote control cars, where the front of the car stays still, but the back keeps moving.

For people more into cars, I bet they'd love this vid.

Song fits nicely.

Starting and ending work well.

^_^
Anime Jedi

Postby Anime Jedi » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:00 am

Opinion done. ^_^
Anime Jedi

Return to AMV Announcements