Behold!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Behold!

Postby BigDude » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:57 pm

Yes, I have stumbled apon this marvolus place and have joined. :D
This is vary intrseting indeed, I will have fun. :D

I bring you my 3rd masterpice!!! Behold!!! Chaos!!!! :twisted:

Well not really of course... but this is my 3rd vid, and it is called "Chaos".

Tada: http://big_dude6.tripod.com/bigdudeswebsite/id16.html (My site is hosted by tripod so I cant put a direct link to the download, so I guess your free to check out the other 2 vids of mine if you want. And if you cant get any of them, or to my site for that matter, its cuz i exceed my hourly bandwidth, so your free to try again latter. I am mainly focusing on the "Chaos" one though, check that one out first.)

Anime: Zoids
Song: "SIC" by Slipknot
Format: .WMV
Size: 5.6MB

Dont bash it cuz its fuzzy, thats only cuz I had to make it in a small size to fit on my site, hense: low quality. The accual size is 38MB and ok quality, not great cuz i couldent find perfect clips.

If you wanted the good version I could send it to you over AIM or MSN Messanger.

And Note: I made this with Windows Movie Maker, so I couldnt put text in, Enjoy!
BigDude

Postby BigDude » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:54 pm

Alrighty! I put my vid up on this site. So lets try this out shall we.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13967
BigDude

Postby Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:52 pm

Hi BigDude. Welcome. :D Hope you enjoy your time here at AnimeMusicVideos.org. Congrats on finding the site. Seems like Tripod is sucking right now. No download. I'll check again later. ^_^
Anime Jedi

Return to AMV Announcements