Steakslim's goes sha-bang! and a video appears!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Steakslim's goes sha-bang! and a video appears!

Postby Jebadia » Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:39 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=13938

Behold in wonder, a new video brought to you by Steakslim Productions, where genious comes at the price of megalomania!!

One half Anime, One half Music, all which won't do you wrong unless you don't get your rent payed on friday!!
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:06 am

just logged on now did you? I'm downloading the vid now...
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab
CaTaClYsM

Postby Jebadia » Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:15 am

no..I've been on all night :shock: and I'm still on...
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:18 am

hmm, it didn't say you were on, in fact I've been the only one on several times. I think it only counts the people that are visiting a forums page.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab
CaTaClYsM

Postby mexicanjunior » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:08 am

The link is giving me sass mouth. :\

"The Server Returned Extended Information"
mexicanjunior

Postby Koopiskeva » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:20 am

Already have it.. mwhahaha... :shock:

Nifty job. :D
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:44 am

download aint working for me. :evil:
CaTaClYsM

Postby Jebadia » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:51 am

Well, about 9 am, my computer froze, so I had to restart, so anyone d/ling at the time were cut off. If you can't get on, there are too many people on the server so you'll have to try again... :cry:
Jebadia

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:52 am

depends, you plan on having the damn download crap out again?

j/k :lol:
CaTaClYsM

Postby Jebadia » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:52 am

or get it off of Koop :P
Jebadia

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:53 am

I'll have to since your dlonload link wont work. :?
CaTaClYsM

Postby mexicanjunior » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:13 pm

Jebadia wrote:or get it off of Koop :P

Good call. :O
mexicanjunior

Postby CaTaClYsM » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:19 pm

still can't download
CaTaClYsM

Postby Koopiskeva » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:48 pm

Just AIM me if you want it... hopefully we can connect... :?
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Jebadia » Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:09 pm

Yar!, have ye' tried the baltic squid? Aye, it can suck de' bolts from a submarine's hull!

Well for your sake and mine, I weeded out the multi connections and set the max connection per user to 1, so no accelerators, or my server will be forced to laugh at you when your banned for your tomfoolery. Other than that, my connection = sux the pants off of a plummer's flagpol, so no bitchin about it being slow.
Jebadia

Next

Return to AMV Announcements