Jester's Dance

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KingDavid
Org Profile

Re: Jester's Dance

Post by KingDavid » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Stupid FUze randomly poppin up in Joey's topic. He didn't even watch the vid I bet. What a bum =(

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 pm

where is all the gay undertone?

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Joey, you are damaged goods. >:3
"He's happy because he's insane."

Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Post by Tearx » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm

-sneaks on forums-
>.>.<.< :up: ;D

-sneaks back off-

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 am

Kevmaster wrote:It seemed to drag on.
It did drag on... well your editing didn't make this any interesting for me... if you already choose such a reptative song be sure to make some good unique editing with it which you haven't imo...

Sephirothishere
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothishere » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Kevmaster wrote:It seemed to drag on, I couldn't watch it. I just zapped through it after a while to check if this changed somewhere in the video, but it didn't seem to. So I closed the file and deleted it.

do u actually like AMVs? Sincerely, i never saw a comment from u that said something other then "i couldn't finish watching it" or "i had to delete it". Personaly, i think everyone who likes AMVs is able to at least finish watching a vid, unless it's horrible to a certain extent, something not THAT much videos are.

About the vid, solid editing, nothing more

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 am

Sephirothishere wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:It seemed to drag on, I couldn't watch it. I just zapped through it after a while to check if this changed somewhere in the video, but it didn't seem to. So I closed the file and deleted it.

do u actually like AMVs? Sincerely, i never saw a comment from u that said something other then "i couldn't finish watching it" or "i had to delete it". Personaly, i think everyone who likes AMVs is able to at least finish watching a vid, unless it's horrible to a certain extent, something not THAT much videos are.
you got me.

I hate all amv's. I am only on this site to spam and discourage other editors.

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:52 am

Kevmaster wrote:
Sephirothishere wrote:

you got me.

I hate all amv's. I am only on this site to spam and discourage other editors.
oh shi...

no, i knew that! :awesome:

lol.

Rrezz
Org Profile

Post by Rrezz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:21 am

i didn`t get it.

:(

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”