My frist music video!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My frist music video!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Caldia the Red » Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:17 am

wooohoooo its done my first music vid is done!!! Its a trigun vid with the song Trust By Sevendust! i'm soo happy, it still has subtitles in some parts but its still good. i used Windows Movie Maker, so its an WMV form. I hope you peeps like it! I am now a n00b lol woohoo! oh and btw, how do i get you people to see it. I added it to my list of vids and i was wondering like does this site dl dl it and have people dl from there or some thing else....
<(-<(-<(-_-)>-)>-)>

www.geocities.com/the845th
thats my clan's site for MOH

((((({-_-})))))
Caldia the Red

Postby Jebadia » Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:33 am

next time post the link to your vid, or it's info page, some people are too lazy to type up your name in the search. :wink:
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby Jebadia » Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:36 am

my bad, I didn't read very well. Uhm...well you could tell people your AIM name if you have aim...and send it to them that way..and if they are really nice..one of them might consider hosting it for you...if not...set yourself up with a FTP server.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby Caldia the Red » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:41 am

yea my friend has an FTP but i think i'll get my own, i shared it on kazza if any one wants to do it that way but thats quite a hassle.....
<(-<(-<(-_-)>-)>-)>

((((({-_-})))))
Caldia the Red

Postby Caldia the Red » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:51 pm

oh yea my IM is Running Away Eh if you want me to send you my vid, i hope some of you want to see it!
<(-<(-<(-_-)>-)>-)>

((((({-_-})))))
Caldia the Red

Return to AMV Announcements