The Saiyan Myth Phenomenon

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DropzyRevert
Org Profile

Post by DropzyRevert » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 am

Yea well I made this video a while ago..so don't expect anything awesome, but just posting because it was my first full amv with sony vegas and just trying to get noticed here on a-m-v.org.

:D

Alt_z3
Org Profile

Re: The Saiyan Myth Phenomenon

Post by Alt_z3 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 pm

I don't know what really made me to download this amv, but never more phenomen vids. I can't even get a hold of myself to write something about it. The conclusion is one : the song phenomenon is being raped more and more with another amv, which is basing on Sierra's amv.

You don't have to make lipsynch in the same place where Sierra did (not to mention the lipflaps), you don't have to start the amv with the same kind effect as she, and no more literal lyric synch please:D

phew the nerves went out. Don't expect to get attention from viewers.

DropzyRevert
Org Profile

Post by DropzyRevert » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Alt_z3 wrote:I don't know what really made me to download this amv, but never more phenomen vids. I can't even get a hold of myself to write something about it. The conclusion is one : the song phenomenon is being raped more and more with another amv, which is basing on Sierra's amv.

You don't have to make lipsynch in the same place where Sierra did (not to mention the lipflaps), you don't have to start the amv with the same kind effect as she, and no more literal lyric synch please:D

well actually never saw Sierra's amv when I made this, I saw ssj2gokux's amv. Also like I said before..phenomenon is raped a lot and I made this a long ass time ago when I was just learning and a noob. This amv sucks, well I think it does. But like I said just trying to get noticed around here for when I upload my next full amv. :|

Alt_z3
Org Profile

Post by Alt_z3 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:48 pm

You never saw the amv which started "phenomenon" phenomenon:D Maybe I was harsh but just too many amvs with this song using naruto/bleach/dbz and even if someone made an amv using something like "lucky star" it can't change the fact, that people have enough of something so not original.^^

Vax
Sexy black guy
Org Profile

Post by Vax » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Hmm I'm getting this out of pure curiosity.

Edit:
Lmfao. I seriously stopped after I saw those inverts. And if this was made a while back and you wanted to continue it, wouldn't you go back and sex up the bad parts? Your horrid quality did not help.[MOD 403: removed] :nono: Along with the fact that you used Dragon Ball Z with Phenomenon D:

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Alt_z3 wrote:I don't know what really made me to download this amv, but never more phenomen vids. I can't even get a hold of myself to write something about it. The conclusion is one : the song phenomenon is being raped more and more with another amv, which is basing on Sierra's amv.

I will now proceed to give this video all tens thanks to delicious fanboy/girl/it butthurt.

DropzyRevert
Org Profile

Post by DropzyRevert » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, didn't want to get so much hate from the vid that was made such a long time ago...but ehh its the org so I should be expecting it.

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Vax wrote:Hmm I'm getting this out of pure curiosity.

Edit:
Lmfao. I seriously stopped after I saw those inverts. And if this was made a while back and you wanted to continue it, wouldn't you go back and sex up the bad parts? Your horrid quality did not help. [MOD 403: removed] :nono: Along with the fact that you used Dragon Ball Z with Phenomenon D:

Vax, please do not give away sites where to download clips and/or episodes, saying that is enough of a hint.
Well, didn't want to get so much hate from the vid that was made such a long time ago...but ehh its the org so I should be expecting it.
This isn't hate, and saying you should be expecting it is dumb. This is constructive criticism.
Last edited by AaronAMV on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 am

I like this better than the other phenomenon. :P
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:01 am

Yes of course. A picture with "Epic Fail" on it is constructive critismn :roll:
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”