Easy to Break

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:31 am

There was some things that stopped flow, Going from one shot to another that back to the first hurt it a bit...

but overall it was pretty damn sweet.

I don't like the lead singers vocal styles though :(
not your fault.

4/5

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:50 pm

Warheart wrote:Yeah. This was a nice punch in the face. I must say that some of the random flash overlays were a bit to much and the lord hypnos part looked quite odd due to the overlays of scenes with a different AR or you just letterboxed it; either way it looked odd (like at 2:41). But all together a brilliant action video. :D
Pretty much agree there. Though how you ended the video spoiled it a bit for me...
But in general I kinda liked it, good job.
ImageImageImage

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:14 pm

This was good ...! :o 4/5
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

DayWalker B.
Org Profile

Post by DayWalker B. » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:08 pm

This was cool. It could've used some more impact/heavier action sync at parts and some of the overlays looked out of place to me, but altogether it's a nice action vid.
I liked the transition between the songs and the way you faded it out. Good job.

ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Ingow wrote:too many crossfades and the action seemed to revolve around the same fight & the same scenario all the time
That's what bothered me the most about this video, but still, I was able to enjoy it. I'll just add that I liked the way it started but as the video progressed it became weaker and weaker. Not bad overall though.
3.5/5.

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Yeah also from my side a good video little spoiler but ok. good action video.

Vanity
Org Profile

Post by Vanity » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Zero Link wrote:
JumpOffaCliff wrote:
Zenkia wrote:
This made me happier than watching. Project Elysium
This video has nothing related to Elysium :roll:
x2, I don't even see why the hell someone would say that. It's completely random and irrelevant. =\ Anyway, I'll get and edit later on. [slow net speed right now]
haha i know it was. :lol:

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:37 pm

mhm it lacks somehow for me emotions , but when you are changing it at 2:09 i like this part more somehow :P
but editing itself wasn't bad :wink:
Still better than that MMO.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Zero Link wrote:
JumpOffaCliff wrote:
Zenkia wrote:
This made me happier than watching. Project Elysium
This video has nothing related to Elysium :roll:
x2, I don't even see why the hell someone would say that. It's completely random and irrelevant. =\ Anyway, I'll get and edit later on. [slow net speed right now]
You're all crazy. This is like elysiums clone. 4/5. Man, you're videos just keep on getting better. Sweet stuff. I like typing things out of order. I liked the mix of music. Hey look! A mushroom cloud! *booommm*

LuluandAuron
Org Profile

Post by LuluandAuron » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:01 pm

I meant to dl this last night.

Great energy. I thought it was over when the music stopped hehehe so I watched it a second time. For the most part I really liked the clips you chose. They fit very well.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”