[Connichi 08 - Most Artistic] Eve - The Perfect Human

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 pm

I should watch Alu's Closer or Ermac's Closer to God. This didn't remind me AT ALL of them, it's a totally different concept!! Of coarse I hadn't seen the other two in years so. Anyway this video totally owns this song, it TOTALLY gives the song a more humane and 'sexy' impression rather than just a song.

Anyway I didn't like the film noir... but that's bauzi for you, he ruins everything *.*

"It's about sex robots."

I didn't get sex robots, it seems to me it's about the feminine sex in general... at least the song is... the video may be of sex robots, but that's pretty much incadental... I mean c'mon, this is anime *_* I think expressions like these need to be taken from a wider perspective. it's art.

that's basically what I'm saying about those other videos to this song... they just seemed like anime to music whereas this, true originality lies in the videos that aren't just anime, but are made from anime.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:45 pm

The idea was unique and theme original but I couldn't get into it.

I like horror and stuff like this usually but for some reason this video just didn't fit the bill. It might have been the weird pacing or the fx or scenes tbh I dont know. I just didnt like it overall sorry dude. It was a good attempt at being creative though. Don't let others or me get ya down though. Don't hesitate to do more creative stuff like this. It's experimental, you might end up making something really unique/enjoyable one day.

5/10 Keep up the creativity yo.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 am

Was the boredom the offending part?

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:23 am

That was horrible.. in a good way !

well done Bauzi I can really learn form your amvs :wink:

-BL-
Org Profile

Post by -BL- » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:26 am

wut..haven't posted in here, yet o:

Watching this at connichi was kinda cool, but what really bothered me about this vid was ehm...it just felt to "Static". The whole look you gave the vid (grunge+vintage+old movie+color+etc.) just didn't do it for me. Well, the whole pace of the vid fit to the song.

I haven't watched the other vids mentioned in this thread, so I think this was really unique and stuff o:

To sum this up:
Unique stuff, fx are a matter of taste, well executed for your concept, but I just couldn't get into it.

Keep up the good work =D

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:30 am

Joining my favorites videos of the year with Twilight, Auriga, The Darkest Vicinity and Jam sports ;).
Last edited by MimS on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:32 am

Mistake :x

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:52 pm

i'm not sure i'm ready for another trip inside your head :P

/dloads

I'll edit later when I get home
new banzors in the making :p

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 pm

This was good, I definitely got a message out of it....

Completely not the message you said you were going for, but a message nonetheless. I think the way the video was so static can be somewhat forgiven, given the fact the the song is so monotonous in the first place. :?
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Most of the stuff I was about to say has already been mentioned but I really liked the style you had going for this one. Good job :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”