Brainless Violence

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby LeapofFate » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm

That is a lot of masking o_o!

I did enjoy this and there were those minor errors that people were saying but it really didn't bother me.

4/5

I might be keeping this for a while O;
LeapofFate
The Madvillain

Postby Shinodude » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 pm

I really didnt want the video to end =/ there are techincal errors but I found the video to be very fun. The "this is genius" text you added really put a smile on my face <.>

the only problems I had with the video was the continuous Naruto masks and the subtitles at :37
Shinodude
emodude

Postby nikolakis » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:15 am

Warheart wrote:
Kalium wrote:I believe I spotted a few AR issues. Anyway. That was a lot of fun. Very much keeping.

Even his Avatar has AR issues.

To bad though I found the video to ge redundant and boring after I first expected a nice Metal + Action video and I got random fanservice and guys beaten up by girls. Not my cup of tea, but as long as others enjoy it it's cool. Just you need to work a little more on your timing and the mixture of editing sync and flow.

About my avatar^ i resize everything with Sony Vegas using event pan/crop with enable snapping on from each side ( i didn't resize each side randomly...)
The same applies to everything... the AR issues which many noticed i purposely leave them like that.

Warheart thanks downloading this amv and leaving a comment :)

Cast to Stone wrote:
Niwa-kun wrote::up:

I should hire more of those Greek maids O:

I thought I was enough for you already..

Or are you bored of me?..

Any comment about the video?:P

LeapofFate wrote:That is a lot of masking o_o!

I did enjoy this and there were those minor errors that people were saying but it really didn't bother me.

4/5

I might be keeping this for a while O;

LeapofFate Thanks enjoying my video and thanks for leaving an opinion :)

Shinodude wrote:I really didnt want the video to end =/ there are techincal errors but I found the video to be very fun. The "this is genius" text you added really put a smile on my face <.>

the only problems I had with the video was the continuous Naruto masks and the subtitles at :37

Shinodude I am glad you like it :)
I will try to avoid the same mistakes on my next videos...
ImageImage
nikolakis

Postby ScorpionP » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

Lots of fun =o
Gotta say that when I saw this video, the hope I had for masking remaining in AMV's jumped from 0% to 1%. Good job on keeping the hope alive and good job on the video.
ScorpionP

Postby Omikami_Amaterasu » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 pm

heheheh fun video!

couple of small things:
1) some of the fast action sequences have macroblocks - presumably from the source. probably wanna filter those out.
2) aspect ratio issue on some of the footages - I would crop the sides off slightly just so the stretching isn't so obvious. :)

and yes, very decent masking!!!
Let knowledge and intellect guide our wisdom, so long as dreams and imagination guide our hearts - Image
My AMVs:Trinity Rising | Masika | BangBang
Omikami_Amaterasu

Postby Megamom » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:51 am

Very ... Very funny, there are many blows, Echi, lolis & Fan Service, that I like, the edition is good, and the selection of scenes too, good job! :wink:

4/5
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Megamom

Postby devilmaykickass » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 pm

I love that song and really wanted to make a vid to it years ago, never did though.

As for the video itself, it was fun to watch, but I don't really think I'll watch it much more now. It felt like yet another "hurr use as many animu as possible for no good reason" videos that have came back into popularity lately. Not that that's bad or anything.
devilmaykickass

Postby AceD » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:45 pm

i really enjoyed this, so much so i watched it 3 times in a row - goodjob
AceD
I AM THE BEST

Postby MusoukaProductions » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Pretty good for a random video.
MusoukaProductions

Postby pharaoh » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 pm

man iam still laughing that was soo hard to do isn't it
but can you tell me which program did you used for
masking i hope you can help me i new in the field
pharaoh

Postby x_rex30 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:16 am

I watched this once then tried to watch it twice but I started to loose interest very fast. First time through my ADD just started to kick in and had trouble paying attention to it. Didn't like the use of some scenes and the blocky artifacts in some places were distracting. Scenes jumped around so fast in split seconds, it's hard to have any focus and find something funny. It reiterates a lot of the same things but not a single key moment was memorable. The parts that did have a lot of focus on I didn't care for that much.

Some effects were cool though.
x_rex30

Postby nikolakis » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:15 pm

ScorpionP wrote:Lots of fun =o
Gotta say that when I saw this video, the hope I had for masking remaining in AMV's jumped from 0% to 1%. Good job on keeping the hope alive and good job on the video.

Marko i am glad you liked it and thanks leaving an opinion :)
The only bad thing about making masks its you cant go back when you start using them, even though editting with masks is soooo boring :(

Omikami_Amaterasu wrote:heheheh fun video!

couple of small things:
1) some of the fast action sequences have macroblocks - presumably from the source. probably wanna filter those out.
2) aspect ratio issue on some of the footages - I would crop the sides off slightly just so the stretching isn't so obvious. :)

and yes, very decent masking!!!

I need to improve my knowledge about rendering so any suggestions-notes regardless these issues its much appreciated, thx :)
Omikami i am glad you had fun while watching this video :)

Megamom wrote:Very ... Very funny, there are many blows, Echi, lolis & Fan Service, that I like, the edition is good, and the selection of scenes too, good job! :wink:

4/5

To be honest i didn't intend to include any Fan-service scene, its not the video's main idea anyway, although the scene from shuffle is hilarious i couldn't remove it :shock:
Megamom thx for commenting i am glad you liked it :)

devilmaykickass wrote:I love that song and really wanted to make a vid to it years ago, never did though.

As for the video itself, it was fun to watch, but I don't really think I'll watch it much more now. It felt like yet another "hurr use as many animu as possible for no good reason" videos that have came back into popularity lately. Not that that's bad or anything.

I didn't add anything thinking about its popularity, if i care so much about popularity maybe i would think a better title... hehe
I only add scenes which satisfy my taste
About the videos randomness i think suits well the song's craziness :)
devilmaykickass thanks for commenting :)

andy2oo2 wrote:i really enjoyed this, so much so i watched it 3 times in a row - goodjob

3 times in a row!!! :)
Andy i am glad you liked it, thanks for commenting :)

MusoukaProductions wrote:Pretty good for a random video.

agent009 wrote:man iam still laughing that was soo hard to do isn't it
but can you tell me which program did you used for
masking i hope you can help me i new in the field

I used Sony Vegas to made all these Masks, its like photoshop and illustration, you are making masks using dots.
This video Contains 776 different masks for each i spend 3 - 10 minutes proximately, so start using masks if you willing to spend many boring hours :(
Agent009 i am glad you had fun :)

x_rex30 wrote:I watched this once then tried to watch it twice but I started to loose interest very fast. First time through my ADD just started to kick in and had trouble paying attention to it. Didn't like the use of some scenes and the blocky artifacts in some places were distracting. Scenes jumped around so fast in split seconds, it's hard to have any focus and find something funny. It reiterates a lot of the same things but not a single key moment was memorable. The parts that did have a lot of focus on I didn't care for that much.

Some effects were cool though.

x_rex30 thanks for leaving an opinion even though you didn't like it very much.
Anyway the video is going together with the song, having a fast song the video inevitable would be the same :!:
ImageImage
nikolakis

Postby x_rex30 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm

the video is going together with the song, having a fast song the video inevitable would be the same

the same? hmmm.. you are quite the editor to realize that.

But in honestly, I don't agree with that statement. Saying that just limits yourself and creativity.
x_rex30

Postby SeeDTien » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 am

My Music videos:
<A Href=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=23687>You and I: In Hell Raping My Girlfriend</a> | <A Href=http://www.livejournal.com/users/seedtien>Check out my live journal</a>
SeeDTien

Postby MimS » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:27 am

Sorry but I didn't have fun watching it :?
MimS
Baguette Master

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements