Brainless Violence

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
LeapofFate
The Madvillain
Org Profile

Post by LeapofFate » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm

That is a lot of masking o_o!

I did enjoy this and there were those minor errors that people were saying but it really didn't bother me.

4/5

I might be keeping this for a while O;

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 pm

I really didnt want the video to end =/ there are techincal errors but I found the video to be very fun. The "this is genius" text you added really put a smile on my face <.>

the only problems I had with the video was the continuous Naruto masks and the subtitles at :37

nikolakis
Org Profile

Post by nikolakis » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:15 am

Warheart wrote:
Kalium wrote:I believe I spotted a few AR issues. Anyway. That was a lot of fun. Very much keeping.
Even his Avatar has AR issues.

To bad though I found the video to ge redundant and boring after I first expected a nice Metal + Action video and I got random fanservice and guys beaten up by girls. Not my cup of tea, but as long as others enjoy it it's cool. Just you need to work a little more on your timing and the mixture of editing sync and flow.
About my avatar^ i resize everything with Sony Vegas using event pan/crop with enable snapping on from each side ( i didn't resize each side randomly...)
The same applies to everything... the AR issues which many noticed i purposely leave them like that.

Warheart thanks downloading this amv and leaving a comment :)
Cast to Stone wrote:
Niwa-kun wrote::up:

I should hire more of those Greek maids O:
I thought I was enough for you already..

Or are you bored of me?..
Any comment about the video?:P
LeapofFate wrote:That is a lot of masking o_o!

I did enjoy this and there were those minor errors that people were saying but it really didn't bother me.

4/5

I might be keeping this for a while O;
LeapofFate Thanks enjoying my video and thanks for leaving an opinion :)
Shinodude wrote:I really didnt want the video to end =/ there are techincal errors but I found the video to be very fun. The "this is genius" text you added really put a smile on my face <.>

the only problems I had with the video was the continuous Naruto masks and the subtitles at :37
Shinodude I am glad you like it :)
I will try to avoid the same mistakes on my next videos...
ImageImage

ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

Lots of fun =o
Gotta say that when I saw this video, the hope I had for masking remaining in AMV's jumped from 0% to 1%. Good job on keeping the hope alive and good job on the video.

Omikami_Amaterasu
Org Profile

Post by Omikami_Amaterasu » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 pm

heheheh fun video!

couple of small things:
1) some of the fast action sequences have macroblocks - presumably from the source. probably wanna filter those out.
2) aspect ratio issue on some of the footages - I would crop the sides off slightly just so the stretching isn't so obvious. :)

and yes, very decent masking!!!
Let knowledge and intellect guide our wisdom, so long as dreams and imagination guide our hearts - Image
My AMVs:Trinity Rising | Masika | BangBang

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:51 am

Very ... Very funny, there are many blows, Echi, lolis & Fan Service, that I like, the edition is good, and the selection of scenes too, good job! :wink:

4/5
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 pm

I love that song and really wanted to make a vid to it years ago, never did though.

As for the video itself, it was fun to watch, but I don't really think I'll watch it much more now. It felt like yet another "hurr use as many animu as possible for no good reason" videos that have came back into popularity lately. Not that that's bad or anything.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:45 pm

i really enjoyed this, so much so i watched it 3 times in a row - goodjob

MusoukaProductions
Org Profile

Post by MusoukaProductions » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Pretty good for a random video.

pharaoh
Org Profile

Post by pharaoh » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 pm