Purge

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 am

*comment based on beta not sure how much you changed until I get my quota back*

Excellent work Mark! The song and anime fit was perfect both in style and lyrically. The best thing about this AMV is that it proves that in a beat intensive song you don't have to nail every single one as long as you're consistent with the flow of the song and it looked like you had a great time picking and choosing what you want and didn't want to synch. It also proves that an AMV doesn't need to be complex to be effective in delivering the sources to an audience and especially anime fans such as people who like Code Geass 4.5/5

Creed_FR
Org Profile

Post by Creed_FR » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:27 am

The poster Sux, but the vid is just perfect for a Code Geass fan !!

Amazing Job...4.75/5

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:35 am

Yo, this is a nice video man. Somewhere halfway, I started getting confused on what was going on, though, it did get me more curious about watching the show, so.. good job? :P

Strider_Black
Org Profile

Post by Strider_Black » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:12 am

This is great Mark. I can see what OropherZero was talking about how just because you have a beat intensive song you don't have to nail every single one as long as you're consistent with the flow of the song. The quality looks top notch in my opinion. If you got these episodes from fansubs then I'm really impress that you kept the quality so sharp. Job well done ^^.

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:39 am

cool vid :D the lyric matching and internal sync were nice, and you chose some pretty good scenes. It felt a little repetative at times, but that was okay since it made the breakdown of the music [at the end] have more of an impact. Again, awesome job. Keep it up :up:

~Phan
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Downloading XD I'll comment later :O

Edit: I have never seen the code goose before...so MD was kind of lost :( But I tried to piece things together. ^.^ I enjoyed the edit quite a bit! hehehe Good job.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 pm

Not my favorite of yours, Mark, but nicely done. The second half especially. <3

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Radical_Yue wrote::O

Bout fuckin time Mark
Shinodude wrote:oh awsm!

/gets

As for the video, nice job! Too bad I guess you can't put any resolution in it, which it feels like it's building up to - but eh, it's halfway through the series so what can you do. Otherwise some strikingly accurate lyric sync and good drama, about the right saturation of action. I liked the basic, clean editing and accurate take on the story and characters. Even makes me hate Suzaku a bit less :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

larch
Org Profile

Post by larch » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Unlimited Rice wrote:Yo, this is a nice video man. Somewhere halfway, I started getting confused on what was going on, though, it did get me more curious about watching the show, so.. good job? :P
You have not watched Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion sacrilege I say :D
It matters not. Even cornered to my last breath I remain who and what I am I will not hide nor tremble. Nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is doom defiant. – Doctor Victor Von Doom -

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm

@ Oto, yes yes yes, I know =w=

Can't help it though, I'm a spammer by nature =w=

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”