Your Eyes

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Your Eyes

Postby Schu no ko » Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:03 pm

Ok, Fangirls. It's finally up.

now please, don't hammer the server. Our server is a computer that's been in a garage in the middle of the desert for a few years. It's running in that garage. It doesn't run fast. Be patient with it, ok? I put the link up last night and got lots of people hammering it. I know you're all rabid fangirls, but this is the best I can do for now. PLEASE BE PATIENT. It's not going to go any faster. (It's not that great of a vid anyway, i don't think ^_^*)

Anyway, if you get it, please enjoy
"I am a luggage suitcase! I don't need a passport!"- Schuichi
Schu no ko

Re: Your Eyes

Postby priuscomet » Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:38 pm

Schu no ko wrote:Your Eyes

....are so beautiful.

me: huh? my eyes? wat was that?
priuscomet

Postby bloodyfang » Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:13 am

<==== is glad prius lives all the way across the continental U.S.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Return to AMV Announcements