zomg More than Enough ~

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

zomg More than Enough ~

Post by Magnus » Mon May 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Dun Dun Dun. It's uploaded.

Winner of ssj3 son jp's YXZ tournament (10 dvd volumes to me woho! =O). Okay, so I havent been touching the Effects much at all the past months so i just figured that I'd have some random fun. We were given this awesome song and had 48 hours to make something.

anyway, hope you enjoy it. :)
ImageImageImage

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Mon May 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Haha, thats a wierd poster!
Awesome vid zetzu! i really do like this one allot!! Probably my favorit from you! :up:
Last edited by Neverend on Mon May 19, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Mon May 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Neverend wrote:Haha, thats a wierd poster!
Awesome vid zetzu! i really do like this one allot!! :up:
heeey the poster took some time to draw D:
-
Thanks for watchin. glad u liked :3
ImageImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon May 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Not sure what to think of this Video, but I didn't like it much.

Only real complaint would be the use of black flashing though, it just seemed annoying in this video *shrug*

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:36 pm

/gets now

Oh and is she falling asleep trying to the crane pose from karate kid? : P
Gewd BT song btw.

jtGz
Org Profile

Post by jtGz » Mon May 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Great job, I like it a lot >.<

On the other hand I hate it... I just work on amv using the same anime and Yours vid left me in despair. ;C

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Mask moaaar =O

Anyway it was quite good and thinking about that u did this on a short amount of time. I was really excited at first when I first saw the beginning but after a short while it became a bit boring with the random effects that u just threw out. I was hoping that u would go for the ''vector style'' u had at the beginning through the whole video, that way it the video would have his own style. Alright that's More than Enough said =O have secks with a watermelon!

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Mon May 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Didn't really get much from this, at many points it seemed like you were going for something cool but couldn't convey it right at all (grunge: done? where did that come from?). It had obvious flow problems and lots of imperfections in general, but I did find it entertaining at parts.

It actually started out pretty well, continued with some iffy synching by keyframing brightness adjustments at the masks, showed something promising at the 20second mark (excluding the mediocre keying) and had pretty much lost its flow at the 30 second mark. It did regain it at certain parts where you actually cleared out what you were synching to, but it grew to be pretty boring by the time it was halfway over.

A lot of effect compositions just looked random and totally disconnected to the video, like the "vector-digital noise-grunge-raw" thing at 01:27, what was that about anyway? Effects were used decently at some parts but just seemed disconnected at others, overall nothing that really catches the eye though.

It was overall quite more entertaining than whatever else I had watched by you but it could have been far better in many aspects. Before anything, your flow needs improvement.

5.7/10

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon May 19, 2008 1:29 pm

Amazing, I loved it. 5/5

simofc90
Org Profile

Post by simofc90 » Mon May 19, 2008 1:32 pm

meee like it =O
5/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”