Wild Raspberry (100% IC, 33% victorious, 0% cheesecake :P)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Copycat_Revolver
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by Copycat_Revolver » Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 am

meleechampion wrote:Now, I really must (to stay on topic) ask... what is the point of all the hard candies? I think we can all benefit from an insight into WHY the seepage from your brainleaks is fruit flavored.
Clearly it's a commentary on the sad state of affairs concerning red flavor and it's role in the post-modern era in relation to the recent influx of corrupt societal values that have taken hold since the formal adoption of the standardized candy color scale.

...And such.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 am

I expected some hot Vampire girly action :cry:

Instead I saw our Vampire hopsing around n' a guy showing candy ..

Great ^^ 4/5 It was relaxing and I'm in a good mood b :P
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Mon May 19, 2008 2:57 am

Blueberry cheesecake! So good!

This, not so good!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”