To The Front Of The Line!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Lemonpez
Org Profile

To The Front Of The Line!

Post by Lemonpez » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:07 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=157636

Won best Comedy at Anime Detour 2008

Video: To the Front of the Line!
Category: Fun, Comedy
Anime: Various (Comic Party, Avatar, Angelic Layer, Beck, Ouran, Slayers, ect.)
Song: You and I Are (So awfully Different)
Artist: Family Guy
Creator: Lemonpez

Are you ever annoyed at how long the lines get for cosplay competitions? Here's one idea on how to get to the front!
...well at least I tried to make the idea work

viase
Org Profile

Post by viase » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:30 am

I like it! The part with Ricky Martin was hilarouos.
You could've done better at some parts to make it more fuuny but it's still good. The masking was almost perfect...just a few errors
So good job! 4/5
Last edited by viase on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Garridy
Org Profile

Post by Garridy » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:06 am

Hmm, it was ok. But pretty much like all the other family guy type amv's. Creativity points for the convention thing i suppose. :P

2.5/5
I love to wear absurd and totally impractical garments. What's more, I derive great pleasure from spending time with women for no apparent reason.
I'm just that kind of person. - Sousuke Sagara

Ryko89
Org Profile

Post by Ryko89 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 am

liked the masks and lipsync, some of the content was more meh, but hey. well done. 3.6/5
Image Image

Lemonpez
Org Profile

Post by Lemonpez » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:24 pm

yea, if you skim the little description it says I gave myself very little time to make this and I know I could have done better (about a week to do everything and I have three jobs to get in the way) but thanks for checking it out. It was still fun to put together

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”