Stalkers Anon..

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby kikai_saigono » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:41 pm

tis downloadin'! :3

edit-o : omg, yummy in mah tummy :3
Last edited by kikai_saigono on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.
kikai_saigono

Postby Pas » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:16 pm

I feel so dirty ;A;

Good stuff though, loved the manga integration into it. Song choice was awesome. Guys kissing guys was awe- no |:

4/5 :up:
Pas
のヮの

Postby Naizashi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:25 pm

i really love this song, i wish this wasn't so gay thou lol but the amv was well made good work :up:
Naizashi

Postby Emong » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:42 pm

It was kinda average.. or slightly above it?

The fades were nice. Indeed, this looks like some solid JaddziaDax work on that aspect of sync. The mood sync felt kinda off though :| The fighting scenes didn't really match with the song. But what is a Loveless video without any pretty fight scenes? D: Well, the song just felt a little too.. light? for fighting. It just didn't match..

And I agree with other posters that the clip selection seemed too repeatative. Especially because you used the same kind of clips for every part of the song (no matter whether it was a verse or a chorus)

But other than that, it was decent :up:

3/5
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby Ayanefan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Love the song, love the manga within. The video is quite comfortable in it's editing and works well. Lots of scenes that if you did that in real life in Canada, they'd jail you for soliciting sex with a minor and bestiality. But still they both look nice because they don't have any body hair other than their heads (the one attached to their necks).

Feels quite pervy and sexy with a bit of... wait, do they ever get naked in the anime?

Anyway, a nice video, the song is very complimentary to the style.

Nice job. :wink:
Ayanefan

Postby Scott Green » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Is it okay if I don't download this video?
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby -Reda- » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Scott Green wrote:Is it okay if I don't download this video?

Uh, no? T'is hawt stuff...
*sips tea*
-Reda-

Postby Mamo! » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:26 pm

This video speaks to me :up:
Mamo!
El Shine-o

Postby Yok/0 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:47 am

We've talked about this during your beta, Katie. I kept telling you the video needed moar Penis! You removed that one pop frame on 0:00 where u had that manga scan of Soubi commiting inner racial species erotic to Ritsuka where if you looked closely at the right side you would see Captain Crunch and Cubbi Gummi from Disney's Gummi Bears. Where Captain Crunch thought it would be an interesting opportunity to commit the foul deed known as Autoeroticism as he was hiding behind the cracked door. Where you would see Cubbi Gummi in shock of this state of confusion of what he's surrounded by.

This would've help your video alot.

So I'll just drop your video down to this 1/1.
I hope you learned from this expierience ;|

Yok/0
do not feed

Postby Ayanefan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:54 am

Yoko+ wrote:We've talked about this during your beta, Katie. I kept telling you the video needed moar Penis! You removed that one pop frame on 0:00 where u had that manga scan of Soubi commiting inner racial species erotic to Ritsuka where if you looked closely at the right side you would see Captain Crunch and Cubbi Gummi from Disney's Gummi Bears.

Oh my!! :shock:
Ayanefan

Postby Fizziks » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:28 pm

Nice video! It was very well edited, and the song choice fit perfectly with the mood you were setting. :up:
Fizziks

Postby *inverse* » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:02 am

Cute. I thought the manga scans were a nice touch :)
*inverse*

Postby Chiikaboom » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:10 am

Er yeah ghey catboy buttsecks ftw and shet.

Chii approves :up:
Image Image
Chiikaboom
fecking glorious! desu~

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:20 pm

thanks everyone for the comments :3
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Yok/0 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:58 am

But I'm not everyone ;_;
Yok/0
do not feed