Attack of the Otaku

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Ghet » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:46 pm

how the feck do i play it @ double speed? O_O

i tried hitting the increase speed thing on vlc, but that made it all laggy and shit...
Ghet

asdf

Postby taifunbrowser » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:50 pm

mmm I could try putting it into the SM (DDR) file for you, but that would require a recompress...

Anything 1024x576 is gonna lag on old computers, especially x2 speed :roll:

edit:
Code: Select all
DirectShowSource("[Boomi]Attack-Of-The-Otaku(1024x576-HQ).mp4")
AssumeFPS(60,true)

Then you can play it in any player. 60 was a bit fast for me, at the end it was cool but the beginning was just jittering. 45 was fun fun fun.

Advice: don't full screen it when you speed it up, you might not be able to get out :P
Last edited by taifunbrowser on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taifunbrowser

Re: asdf

Postby Ghet » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm

taifunbrowser wrote:mmm I could try putting it into the SM (DDR) file for you, but that would require a recompress...

Anything 1024x576 is gonna lag on old computers, especially x2 speed :roll:

X_X
if you could recompress that would pwn, i dont care about the quality loss much
Ghet

Postby Scott Green » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm

lol my Pc pwns O:

And VLC won't play any sound when you increase speed @_@

I suggest using KM-Playa
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby prYzm » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 am

a note for people halving the speed is interesting too, it makes the male singer sound stoned or something. this video is just too awesome, there is more enjoyment beyond just watching it!
prYzm

Postby Ghet » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:20 am

prYzm wrote:a note for people halving the speed is interesting too, it makes the male singer sound stoned or something. this video is just too awesome, there is more enjoyment beyond just watching it!

the male singer IS stoned dewd....
Ghet

Postby godix » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:29 am

Ok, I'll admit it. I liked this. I feel so dirty. I need a shower.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Emotive » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:36 am

godix wrote:Ok, I'll admit it. I liked this. I feel so dirty. I need a shower.

Now you are just being affected by the pictures of nekkid chii in da showa.. You should have stayed away from these pictures! Not to mention why you feel dirty. Eh.
Emotive
...the Meditant

Postby Chiikaboom » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:50 am

prYzm wrote:a note for people halving the speed is interesting too, it makes the male singer sound stoned or something. this video is just too awesome, there is more enjoyment beyond just watching it!

Half of the people here are really amused by this vid and are finding ways of enjoying it besides watching it normally.
The other half feel physical and mental pain.
Hmm..
methinks ill get sued either way.

Cast to Stone wrote:
godix wrote:Ok, I'll admit it. I liked this. I feel so dirty. I need a shower.

Now you are just being affected by the pictures of nekkid chii in da showa.. You should have stayed away from these pictures! Not to mention why you feel dirty. Eh.

Godix likes my video?
Godix likes my video..
Godix likes my video o_O
Godix likes my video

sorry mr it sounds like pure bs :| either that or you really did get ahold of those nekkid chii pics.
Image Image
Chiikaboom
fecking glorious! desu~

Postby chambeyc » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:53 am

Woaaa feel so dizzy @_@ ...

Really impressive amount of work, and so ... energic!
Though this music is a pain, this video is a 5 stars pure win :up: !
chambeyc

Postby godix » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:20 am

Chiikaboom wrote:Godix likes my video?
Godix likes my video..
Godix likes my video o_O
Godix likes my video

sorry mr it sounds like pure bs :| either that or you really did get ahold of those nekkid chii pics.

Happy fun dance videos has always been my guilty pleasure. It's actually one of my favorite genres. Shhh, don't tell anyone, it'd ruin the whole grumpy old man image if it was known I have hundreds of jpop songs and various dance videos like this on my computer.

As a total side note, I have no nekkid chii pics. If I get some I'd like EVERY video you've done....
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Ryko89 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 am

\o/
Ryko is amused!
5\5
Image Image
Ryko89

Postby Megamom » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:46 am

Megamom wrote:Cool...Without words 8-)

5/5 %.... :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

I was so impressed that I could not write anything more!

Edit:
The editing is sublime perfect in every minute, an AMV full of energy, excitement and fun, I love the use of the effect here, alpha masks and chroma key perfect, unbelievable this to a level that I have never seen.

On the other hand the Lip Sync was perfect in every moment you use, I also liked a lot combining scenes, especially those of Lucky Star and Haruhi, full of energy dances giving more to your spirit AMV.

I am very happy to meet such talented people like you, you are a artist, thank you for sharing this piece of art with us!

8-) Buena suerte!!!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Megamom

Postby Chiikaboom » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:52 pm

chambeyc wrote:Woaaa feel so dizzy @_@ ...

Really impressive amount of work, and so ... energic!
Though this music is a pain, this video is a 5 stars pure win :up: !

pish posh Jenny Rom ftw
Thanks for the comment <3

godix wrote:Happy fun dance videos has always been my guilty pleasure. It's actually one of my favorite genres. Shhh, don't tell anyone, it'd ruin the whole grumpy old man image if it was known I have hundreds of jpop songs and various dance videos like this on my computer.

As a total side note, I have no nekkid chii pics. If I get some I'd like EVERY video you've done....

If you dont want anyone to know, dont post it on the forums O:
And you'll never get those nekkid chii pics sooo you probably wont like anymore vids by me. =\

Ryko89 wrote:\o/
Ryko is amused!
5\5

Yay!
Thanks <3

Megamom wrote:I was so impressed that I could not write anything more!

Edit:
The editing is sublime perfect in every minute, an AMV full of energy, excitement and fun, I love the use of the effect here, alpha masks and chroma key perfect, unbelievable this to a level that I have never seen.

On the other hand the Lip Sync was perfect in every moment you use, I also liked a lot combining scenes, especially those of Lucky Star and Haruhi, full of energy dances giving more to your spirit AMV.

I am very happy to meet such talented people like you, you are a artist, thank you for sharing this piece of art with us!

8-) Buena suerte!!!

wows O:
Thanks a lot for the comments, glad you liked it <3
Image Image
Chiikaboom
fecking glorious! desu~

Postby Pikachew » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 pm

>=[
/has had

>=] like i said im obsessed with it.
@.@
Pikachew