Hot Coffee 2007

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:56 pm

Oh sure, don't wait for Kitler to get his internet back to do this. Friggin Deutschbags :roll:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:39 am

:up:

Hae
Org Profile

Post by Hae » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:15 am

O: i spy corn-cat!

Tumblr. Cheers.

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:05 pm

Ahh..this was good times...I enjoy a good number of the projects this year too too. I think I like the song selections process better than other years..we didn't have as much over lap with editors using the same song over and over again which seem to drag down the project do to repeatative play.

Good hentai action....and thought my song was a pain the ass to pull a video off to I still enjoy watching it..I have watched the project about 5 times now though missing some editors from the pass which bring their own little tastes to the project I enjoyed it.
Niotex wrote:It's a shame my workstation died.. I would have liked to at least try something this year around. I'll address all the editors themselves if I feel the need to do so.

HCFTW
Yeah man, I was looking for you...you always bring forth the hot loli action so was looking for it this year but looks like you have some PC problems.. so I put in your sexi Temptation catgirl just for you.

An excellent job everyone...a good way to end the year and start the next.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Oh sure, don't wait for Kitler to get his internet back to do this. Friggin Deutschbags :roll:
I'm trying to host the video (provided I can DL it without the connection crapping out on me) and I ain't even in it :(

:up: :up:

Alternative hosting should be available... now... http://hmvs.ngsilver.com/videos/projects/index.htm
Last edited by ngsilver on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:40 pm

It's me so I'm downloading it

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 am

I've edited the video profile to include your server too, NGSilver. Thanks!

Bushidou
Org Profile

Post by Bushidou » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:02 am

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:59 am

No prob. Good stuff. Lack of repeated songs is appreciated ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”