Video Game Project IV: Rebirth is now up!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:27 pm

That was very entertaining. I liked most of the tracks, but my favorites were, hands down, Aqua's Kirby track, the Phoenix Wright track (Shifty eyed dog FTW), and the Excel one at the end.

Nice work, all. :up: :up:

- Jen

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Alright, I uploaded my track. Instead of making a seperate announcement for it, I'm just going to piggyback it onto this one and link it here \o/

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:30 pm

Guess I'll join in. Here's my vid:

ImageImageImageImage

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:16 pm

Great stuff :up: :up:

I'm going to have to say that my favs of the project were definitely Castor's Phoenix Wright track, and Jbone's, in which I had no idea what the fuck was happening but it was EPIC.

Mebbe I'll upload mine later >_>

SHUT UP AND JAM

:uhoh:

suberunker
Org Profile

Post by suberunker » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:35 pm

::big up::

Doo doo doo doo doo!

Shut up and Jam.
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:54 pm

Tsunami Jones wrote:Great stuff :up: :up:

I'm going to have to say that my favs of the project were definitely Castor's Phoenix Wright track, and Jbone's, in which I had no idea what the fuck was happening but it was EPIC.

Mebbe I'll upload mine later >_>

SHUT UP AND JAM

:uhoh:
Yeah, jbone's track was incredibly catchy and when I finally played Zak McKracken, I saw the parallels between the footage.

I dunno if you can host your track here.... any of them. :x (mess with your admin powers I guess? :P )

Hopefully more of the editors will upload their tracks soon. I'll probably upload a few of the non-anime tracks on my server.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

teknoboy
Org Profile

Post by teknoboy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:56 pm

The project was great! Thanks to all the creators involved for making it happen and to the remixers for great music! Here's to another VG project somewhere down the road in a year or two!

*joins bandwagon*

Here are my contributions:

^_^

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:58 pm

teknoboy wrote:The project was great! Thanks to all the creators involved for making it happen and to the remixers for great music! Here's to another VG project somewhere down the road in a year or two!

*joins bandwagon*

Here are my contributions:

The reaction to your MK track was awesome at the showing. People started cheering just because they saw the Tenjou Tenge characters and kept cheering all the way through the video. Glad you were able to get it done! :up:

I wonder how many people got the joke at the end of Haunter's StarTropics video. :lol:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

teknoboy
Org Profile

Post by teknoboy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:01 pm

Castor Troy wrote:The reaction to your MK track was awesome at the showing. People started cheering just because they saw the Tenjou Tenge characters and kept cheering all the way through the video. Glad you were able to get it done! :up:

I wonder how many people got the joke at the end of Haunter's StarTropics video. :lol:
I appreciated the phone call, I wish I could be there! Hopefully I'll get to see it at Anime USA ^_^.

I didn't get the joke, but my roommate was laughing his ass off!

oh and the SHUT UP and JAM segment at the end! I was rolling.
^_^

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:03 pm

I already got this.. Now I just have to find a chunk of time to watch it >_>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”