Airborne

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Greggus1
Org Profile

Airborne

Post by Greggus1 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:50 am

Hello, everybody!

This is the vid I sent to Japan Expo, where it got rightfully rejected, because I rushed out whatever I could for the deadline. I then spent another 2 months of admittedly sparse work fixing it up, and now I can say I'm pretty happy with it. It's sentimental, and I am going to punch anybody who typecasts me as a sentimental editor right now. Two videos. That is all. And you will not see another slow video from me for a while.

Some more random crap I feel like putting here because I don't get a video page : I watched My Beautiful Girl Mari and I knew I had to make a video to it. Not only do I find it the most beautiful anime ever created (Yeah, screw you, Shinkai), but it spoke to me in a really personal way, and so I set out to make a really personal video. If you've watched this, well this video was supposed to be alot like that, in terms of being a 10 minute plus multi-segment video. By the way, don't just look at that page. Get that video. It's good.

Anyway, it didn't turn out that long, because when I learned I couldn't upload this on Local, I decided to focus on other projects. So the pacing might seem a little fast, but I think it still holds, and you've got enough material to figure out the points I'm trying to make.

Many thanks go to my beta-testers : Szwagier, Douggie, Niwa-kun (Thanks for the poster as well), and WC Annihilus. If I forgot you, you must have sucked. Anyway, you guys should get this version, as it's different from the ones you have. Especially you, Paul :P

Finally (And I'll try to mention this as quickly as possible to not seem bitter), the reason why I couldn't put this on Local is, as some of you might have guessed, that the source is korean animation. But I actually put a decent amount of effort into this, so if you dare download, please, leave a comment. This is the only feedback I'll be getting :)

Enjoy!

PS : Xvid up soon.

EDIT : Here's a limited edition link for you guys. Server should be back to normal speed tomorrow, but you can use this in the meantime.
Last edited by Greggus1 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:57 am

downloading, will edit later with comments :P

*first* @_@

omegaevolution
Org Profile

Post by omegaevolution » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:58 am

ZOMG =O!!!

/gets when I'm back home =O
ImageImage

ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:19 am

:O
/gets

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:26 am

finally =O sry not being online in Aim, had to work overtime today :/

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:36 pm

Is that "Only Sky Never Changes" a shot at me?

|:<

/reluctantly gets

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:16 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:Is that "Only Sky Never Changes" a shot at me?

|:<

/reluctantly gets
I lol'ed.

It's a shot at that freaky girl Kiki has as an avatar |:

Edit for people down there : This is why I love life. If anyone has a server that is not crap and is willing to host, I'd be fine with that. I would say blame Sir Niwa-kun, but that would be redundant |:>
Last edited by Greggus1 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

omegaevolution
Org Profile

Post by omegaevolution » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 pm

hey Greg, is taking forever to download :/, stop making love in the server, will ya? :evil:
ImageImage

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:22 pm

/me has trouble dling too :/

Panky
Org Profile

Post by Panky » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:48 pm

Check the PM greg. Even the dl speed was very low, I watched it, and I liked it, even if i only understand very little of french (which a lot of words look like spanish) and japanese, I could somehow understand the idea of the video. I liked too much the flow, the duration, and the different songs you chosed. Good work :wink:

:arrow: If you have problems with the PM connect msn :P

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”