New Member...New Videos

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Member...New Videos

Postby diavola » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:05 pm

:twisted: Greatings...I'm a new member of Anime Music Videos and I'd like to annouce that My first Video is already getting it's final touches for submission...of course being a new member I gotta figure out how to get it on...Anyway My first AMV I made in Highschool with some old non-linear editing system called Cassablanca...but now thatI'm in school for Video Production I have access to more common editing machines...next Quarter I learn Avid media composer....anyway My first Video was Clips of escaflowne edited to Cradle Of Filth...it came out pretty insane when I did it in High School but now that I have capturing equipment on my computer...I'm making the video even better using clips from the last 6 episodesw to make my final touches...and yes it's extremely spoilerific already and it's gonna be worse when I'[m done with it...and it's gonna be rather long as well but I asure you that my first video will make an impacked on anyone into escaflowne and/or cradle of filth...FYI,,,I'm using Avid DV express for the final touches :D Anyway I promise you that this will definatly be a video worth downloading:>

:twisted: Catcha Later
Some of the parts I'm missing that was left alive,
My Creators fought, I was left unfinished,
And I was left Behind...
diavola

Return to AMV Announcements