Third Time's a Charm: EoE Dragula -Ultimate Edition-

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jesmaster
Org Profile

Third Time's a Charm: EoE Dragula -Ultimate Edition-

Post by Jesmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:13 pm

Here it is in all of its HD/Widescreen glory. I hope you enjoyed it at Otakon. This version has some fixes from the build I sent to conventions, slight timing issues and an extra scene edit are what you might notice while watching this if you've already seen it at Otakon.
Hopefully this one is good enough so there won't be a need for a 4th version (although those new evangelion movies are on the way... )
Please let me know what you think especially comparing it to the two older versions of this video.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”