Summer 2007 Shows "Yea Oh! Summer"

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hinano
Org Profile

Summer 2007 Shows "Yea Oh! Summer"

Post by Hinano » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:37 am

An AMV with the most recent shows airing in Japan :)
For some reason it was flagged explicit on Dailymotion but there's no hentai in it so don't be discouraged from watching it ^^;;;

ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:47 am

Uh... The quality was awful, it destroyed it. And the lip flap also bothered me.

But, despite these I actually enjoyed it :)

3/5

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:05 pm

You're still alive o.O

Watched and I agree with Scorpion in that the quality was kinda meh. Random video, but it did make me interested in some of these shows.

I also like the totally random Sakura clip :wink:

3/5

Dragon/Roy
Org Profile

Post by Dragon/Roy » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 pm

hehe random funny clips

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:08 pm

Krisqo wrote:You're still alive o.O
Yea I figured I'd crawl out of the dead and make something. I know the quality sux0rs, but ever since I started using adobe premiere elements I can only output either MPEG2 (which I figured would be too large to upload - i feel bad uploading huge files on the org since I don't donate), or mpeg1s like this :/ For some reason encoding in DIVX looks like shit now and I've tried changing the settings on Elements but it looks like interlaced crap every time =/

So yea just ignore the quality of the video and judge the content XD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”