Amizadai makes AMV debut: Nausicaa - Now We Are Free

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Amizadai
Org Profile

Amizadai makes AMV debut: Nausicaa - Now We Are Free

Post by Amizadai » Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:23 am

Classic anime set to soaring music from The Gladiator OST. A year and a half in the making. Was it worth it? you tell me. : )

I encoded 4 xvid files in varying qualities - take your pick. MPEG1 encodes will be up soon.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=4798

Please be gentle. It's my virgin AMV *blush*

Amizadai
Org Profile

Post by Amizadai » Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:26 pm

Well, this is a bit of a surpirse... my largest encode, the 100 MB, seems to be most popular. I kinda thought my 13MB would be the one most downloaded.

Well, I'm not complaining. I'm glad my video is being seen in all it's glory. : )

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:35 pm

People now and days are quality whores.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:48 pm

Yeah, and you and your 114 MB esaflowne vid. :P

Amizadai
Org Profile

Post by Amizadai » Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:02 pm

I bet everyone is using the office broadband to download AMVs. I know one person who is. : )

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Really?

Post by dbz_doomrider » Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:58 am

It took you a year and a half to do THAT? :p

Amizadai
Org Profile

Post by Amizadai » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:05 pm

Yup. Well, not really. A year, actually. A year of procrastination, laziness and near giving up.

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Post by dbz_doomrider » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:12 pm

Heh alright. Just watched the vid (the 100 meg version d/led in 4 minutes :) ). Too lazy to leave an opinion today, so I'll just plainly put it that it was a very well put together video....and it went so slow, that I would have shut it off if it weren't for an old man being dead, and a caterpillar, and a nice cup of coffee by my side :p. Yeah, crisp footage too, when I start MY year long project, I'll look to you for some encoding advice. Later gator.

Amizadai
Org Profile

Post by Amizadai » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:18 pm

Everybody likes the dead old man. That's so weird.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:45 pm

ShonenDizzyCow wrote:Yeah, and you and your 114 MB esaflowne vid. :P
hey now..it was only 111mb
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”