Falling through time

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:01 pm

Nice work! :up:
Casting white shadows.

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:20 pm

Yes 3rd page!
Melanchthon wrote:Don't know anything about the story here, or why it's supposed to be 'emo'...

I liked the little bits of beat synch at the beginning, as they set up the slightly jumpy style of the rest of the vid (and I like that kind of synch anyway). Didn't have a clue what was going on, but the video is very watchable anyway.

3.75/5
I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the story, I'm alittle shocked you said that, oh well at least you found it watchable and you mention my little beat sync I did do but as I said I tend to go with the singer then the music, so a lriyc-syncer than beat.
Reigna wrote:Nice work! :up:
thanks for the tumbs up!

- Kael
Org Profile

Post by - Kael » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:06 pm

Nice video, I like it :)
I must to watch this anime :evil:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”