Higurashi! Maxwells silver hammer-a perfect match (my first)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
actawesome
Org Profile

Higurashi! Maxwells silver hammer-a perfect match (my first)

Post by actawesome » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 pm

Please tell me if you like it or not! (By a perfect match I don't mean the actual video and audio, I mean the anime and the song, not trying to brag)

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:19 am

..hehe -- your a sick-puppy; you are! hehe ..

If the sub-titles can be used to translate what they are saying, then leave them in:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=24554
I did this one with the sub-titles left-in about four years ago - no one complained ^_^ even though it broke every RULE in the Code Of Ethic's for AMV's back then!

you do not need to say, "these sub's are left on purpose" if someone is speaking; otherwise -- its not-right... anyways' the music was clean and its my first time hearing it in Stereo ( gives my age away eeh!? )

Mpeg1 - very very tough encode to get right ( ErMaC would have a field-day with this'a one! )

the only flaw I saw were the "flashes" of misalignments while editing and not having one set cropping size ( don't worry about it, you did fine ^_^ )

3/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”