Not sure if its been done befor/moi amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
krillin the villin
Org Profile

Not sure if its been done befor/moi amv

Post by krillin the villin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:24 am

well its kinda old, didnt wanna add too much to the discription cause its 4:20am.....

if you can view MKV, this is a duel audio french/english amv i did back in late 2005, had bolth done but never added them together till like 6 months back.......

not too much careing if it sucks or not cause i hate all my amv's, but let me know what ya think or if its been done befor with mvk.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=145391
Because you are good at amv's dosent meen you can't get yer arse kicked.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:02 am

I thought of the same (dual audio) before and I'm going to do that on one of my future amv's. The AMv itself was nicely synched, but wasn't really my type of Video.

EDIT:/ I forgot to mention the bad Quality
Last edited by Kevmaster on Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:58 am

Hm, i dont know what i can say, the video quality was not so good. And was there a story? I dont think if this music fits so good to the scenes...
Overall i didnt like it so much, sorry...

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:51 pm

I've managed to understand what he was going with it but yea the quality is kind of meh but either way.

Falconone said
I dont think if this music fits so good to the scenes...
Overall i didnt like it so much, sorry...
If your talking about the French ver. I can understand that, but if your gonna be talking about lyric following in a diff. Language then your gonna have to aim for other videos that don't follow lyrics.
The Video Quality wasn't so good
At least we can see. I've managed to accept if a video is in a "ok" quality. But if the quality just plain suck ass like a TV ripped dBZ episode then yea it would've sucked. :P

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:05 pm

I mean that the anime is to aggressive for the music. And the lyrics dont fit so much... ok i knew that is not so easy but i think it can be better.

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Falconone wrote:I mean that the anime is to aggressive for the music. And the lyrics dont fit so much... ok i knew that is not so easy but i think it can be better.
understandable.

krillin the villin
Org Profile

Post by krillin the villin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:00 pm

still not quite what i was lookin for, i will state its horrible period, asking only if you have seen this duel audio in any amv befor, or have done it befor yourself... makeing one later dosent help ither.
Because you are good at amv's dosent meen you can't get yer arse kicked.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”