Moments of Love and Silence (Kannazuki no Miko AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:57 am

i like this... the sadness ;_;

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Sad but great video, the editing is pretty good^^

Sivis
Org Profile

Post by Sivis » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:47 pm

jade_eyed_angel wrote:mmmm emo
but nice ^^
well i didnt like some of the overlays and some of the sync seemed a little off but the story came across nicely ^_^
I can pretty much guess what parts you mean but I'm glad you liked it anyway :)
Janzki wrote:(I still have to deduct one star for not using the piano flare.)
I have to make a "extended edition" then! ;)
FoxJones wrote:Hush up you artsy bastid... it's great as it is!
JaddziaDax wrote:i like this... the sadness ;_;
yumi+chan wrote:Sad but great video, the editing is pretty good^^
I'm glad you liked it :)

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:24 pm

Oh it was great, the emotions are very good. And all fits really good to the music. Nice and great job.

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:28 pm

Hmm, very nice feeling throughout the video, I liked it ^_^ Kannazuki no Miko has some beautiful scenes, it needs more AMVs like this to show it off!

I'd love to know how you got such clean footage.. my footage looks horribly grainy compared to this. And good job with editing out the lipflap at 00:48-00:50, I found editing that a royal pain to do ;)

Sivis
Org Profile

Post by Sivis » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:39 pm

Falconone wrote:Oh it was great, the emotions are very good. And all fits really good to the music. Nice and great job.
Taruto Chan wrote:Hmm, very nice feeling throughout the video, I liked it ^_^ Kannazuki no Miko has some beautiful scenes, it needs more AMVs like this to show it off!
Glad you liked it :)
Taruto Chan wrote:I'd love to know how you got such clean footage.. my footage looks horribly grainy compared to this. And good job with editing out the lipflap at 00:48-00:50, I found editing that a royal pain to do ;)
I just slapped some light deen on the video before compressing the final, and it seemed ok. (I'm pretty lazy when it comes to filtering. :/) And that scene is nothing Vegas' masking tools and track motion can't handle! ;)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”