Ah, yes. Cockpit-Phobia was MY worst fight, too. . .

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Ah, yes. Cockpit-Phobia was MY worst fight, too. . .

Post by SQ » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:08 pm

I FINALLY got it done! All of you who have been reading my journal, here it is!
My Outlaw Star AMV. It's a character profile on Gene Starwind, basically revolving around his cockpit-phobia(Yeah, I know he gets over it quickly in the series, but who cares?)

This is my most upbeat, techno, action-y AMV as of yet!
Please give it a look. It's to "It's My Time to Fly" from The Urge, which can be found on the Titan A.E. Soundtrack.(No, the song is NOT called "It's My Turn to Fly" as it is listed in the list. . . )

There are absolutely NO spoilers whatsoever, since I only used four episodes and the japanese opening to make this AMV.(Episodes 1,2,7, and 8)
Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!!

[-Let's Do It!-]
http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=13334

TURN ONS: wmv format, upbeat and techno song, really nicely carried out, pretty good vid quality.

TURN OFFS: sound quality is a bit so-so, the vid feed is a little "Jumpy"(due to lazy subtitle removal. . . This only happens ONCE, and it matches the beat).

Have fun and leave an opinion, since this is my first try at an action packed character profile.

. . . It really seems that all I can do are character profiles in AMVs. . .
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”