The Love Hina video that doesn't have any bleeps . . .

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

The Love Hina video that doesn't have any bleeps . . .

Postby MAS PRODUCTIONS » Tue Dec 24, 2002 9:19 pm

Well here is the info for the video, and here is the link:
http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=13326

.:Info:.

This video is the sibling video to my "perverts" video. I made just because I still had the clips from my pervert video left over. I never really planned on releasing it since my perverts video seemed to be better, but since I started on the MAS Productions DVD I thought it would be nice to re-release it.

.:Release updates:.

The only thing I really did over in this video was re convert it and added our newest video.

.:Song Choice:.

It doesn't take much of a genius to figure out why I used this song. "She hates me" is the perfect choice to represent the relationship between Naru and that poor soul (over dramatizing) Keitaro.

.: Editors personal notes:.

I really tried hard to make this video flawless. I would say that I spent at least 20 hours working on this video. I used 3D Studio Max as well as my video editor to make this video.[/url]
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet
MAS PRODUCTIONS

Return to AMV Announcements