Does something smell funny in here?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Cornwiggle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:36 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:naw its all about the bunny meat, or the kitty meat....

the cuter the better XD

I'd rather the next one be with dog meat to be honest...never liked those things anyway. :) I'd laugh.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

Postby Greggus1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:58 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD

I'd rather the next one be with dog meat to be honest...never liked those things anyway. :) I'd laugh.

You retard. You think you're hot shit cause you speak your mind without thinking about how it may affect others?
Greggus1

Postby Cornwiggle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD

You retard. You think you're hot shit cause you speak your mind without thinking about how it may affect others?

ok then....
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

Postby Greggus1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:08 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD

ok then....

Dogs basically devote their life to mankind, and it kind of makes me sick when someone says something like that, even as a joke. And if you didn't realize you might get a reaction like that, maybe you should think about it a little more before posting next time.
Greggus1

Postby Cornwiggle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:13 pm

Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD

ok then....

Dogs basically devote their life to mankind, and it kind of makes me sick when someone says something like that, even as a joke. And if you didn't realize you might get a reaction like that, maybe you should think about it a little more before posting next time.

Dude, calm down. Jeez, I like cats, and I didn't cuss out Jaddziadax for saying that. It's just a joke. Sorry you like dogs so much, but I don't, and my opinion isn't going to kill them all, so get over it. You're going to hear things you don't like and you can't just go insulting someone out of blue like that, especially since this topic is basically for fun. You don't think you're overreacting just a little?
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

Postby Greggus1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD

ok then....

Dude, calm down. Jeez, I like cats, and I didn't cuss out Jaddziadax for saying that. It's just a joke. Sorry you like dogs so much, but I don't, and my opinion isn't going to kill them all, so get over it. You're going to hear things you don't like and you can't just go insulting someone out of blue like that, especially since this topic is basically for fun. You don't think you're overreacting just a little?

Yeah, I was. I'm sorry, though I still believe in what I said. And let's just say some real life examples have kind of rendered the subject a touchy one for me.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread. I'm out >.>
Greggus1

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Copycat_Revolver wrote:One of the most startling pieces of video I have seen in a long while. Good job, you win...
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m223 ... /tuna1.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m223 ... /tuna2.jpg
Now let us never speak of this again.

O: okay XD and those are awesome XD
/me saves to hd O:
:)

Cornwiggle wrote:I'd rather the next one be with dog meat to be honest...never liked those things anyway. :) I'd laugh.

this smells of Excel Saga O.O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and as for the drama, no stress @_@, it was all said as a joke anyways O.o
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby JudgeHolden » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:48 am

lolz!
ImageImageImageImage
JudgeHolden

Postby Bakadeshi » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:28 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:

what anime was that from? It seems really familiar but I can't seem to place it and its bugging me ;p
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 am

Bakadeshi wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:

what anime was that from? It seems really familiar but I can't seem to place it and its bugging me ;p

Rawr~

Galaxy Angel x3
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Copycat_Revolver » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:46 am

Radical_Yue wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:

Rawr~

Galaxy Angel x3

Correct! Galaxy Angel Z to be specific.
Copycat_Revolver
Mad Scientist

Postby Esrhan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 pm

In no offence to JaddziaDax, but shouldn't this thread die already? And yes, I know I just bumped it again. :?
Esrhan

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:36 pm

dude, im tryin to let it die... im only responding to people who havent posted in it before, and im trying to do that asap O: so it doesnt stay up for too long

and yes you did just bump it O:
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Esrhan wrote:but shouldn't this thread die already?

Shush! :evil:
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Cornwiggle » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:58 pm

Esrhan wrote:shouldn't this thread die already?

I bump in support of this.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements