Does something smell funny in here?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:36 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:naw its all about the bunny meat, or the kitty meat....

the cuter the better XD
I'd rather the next one be with dog meat to be honest...never liked those things anyway. :) I'd laugh.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:58 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD
I'd rather the next one be with dog meat to be honest...never liked those things anyway. :) I'd laugh.
You retard. You think you're hot shit cause you speak your mind without thinking about how it may affect others?

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD
You retard. You think you're hot shit cause you speak your mind without thinking about how it may affect others?
ok then....
¯\(°_o)/¯

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:08 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD
ok then....
Dogs basically devote their life to mankind, and it kind of makes me sick when someone says something like that, even as a joke. And if you didn't realize you might get a reaction like that, maybe you should think about it a little more before posting next time.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:13 pm

Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD
ok then....
Dogs basically devote their life to mankind, and it kind of makes me sick when someone says something like that, even as a joke. And if you didn't realize you might get a reaction like that, maybe you should think about it a little more before posting next time.
Dude, calm down. Jeez, I like cats, and I didn't cuss out Jaddziadax for saying that. It's just a joke. Sorry you like dogs so much, but I don't, and my opinion isn't going to kill them all, so get over it. You're going to hear things you don't like and you can't just go insulting someone out of blue like that, especially since this topic is basically for fun. You don't think you're overreacting just a little?
¯\(°_o)/¯

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:
Greggus1 wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:

the cuter the better XD
ok then....
Dude, calm down. Jeez, I like cats, and I didn't cuss out Jaddziadax for saying that. It's just a joke. Sorry you like dogs so much, but I don't, and my opinion isn't going to kill them all, so get over it. You're going to hear things you don't like and you can't just go insulting someone out of blue like that, especially since this topic is basically for fun. You don't think you're overreacting just a little?
Yeah, I was. I'm sorry, though I still believe in what I said. And let's just say some real life examples have kind of rendered the subject a touchy one for me.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread. I'm out >.>

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 pm

Copycat_Revolver wrote:One of the most startling pieces of video I have seen in a long while. Good job, you win...
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m223 ... /tuna1.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m223 ... /tuna2.jpg
Now let us never speak of this again.
O: okay XD and those are awesome XD
/me saves to hd O:
:)
Cornwiggle wrote:I'd rather the next one be with dog meat to be honest...never liked those things anyway. :) I'd laugh.
this smells of Excel Saga O.O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and as for the drama, no stress @_@, it was all said as a joke anyways O.o

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:48 am

lolz!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:28 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
what anime was that from? It seems really familiar but I can't seem to place it and its bugging me ;p

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 am

Bakadeshi wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:
what anime was that from? It seems really familiar but I can't seem to place it and its bugging me ;p
Rawr~

Galaxy Angel x3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”