Sugar back online....

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Sugar back online....

Postby iserlohn » Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:38 pm

To commemorate the R1 release of Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar (coming early next year) and in honor of the whole winter/holiday thing, I've put "Sugar" (untitled #5) back online for your leeching pleasure:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=5052

The direct link is on my personal computer, so the server will go down if I need to reset, etc. Please be aware that there is a limit of 5 users at a time, so if you can't get on, wait and try again.

Also available for download is the award-winning Haru to Ashura:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=9022

Same download notes apply as to Sugar.

Enjoy!
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks
iserlohn

Postby FurryCurry » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:43 am

:( The server is telling me "unauthorized IP address"
FurryCurry

Postby iserlohn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:54 am

aw hell, PM me and i'll check you against my logs. chances are this means you were hammering earlier or i caught you with multiple logins or something....i should really work on those...and someone DID get the video earlier (at 170k/sec no less) so I know the link's working...
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks
iserlohn

Postby iserlohn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:27 pm

OK, I think I've gotten the problem fixed....sorry for everyone who had problems downloading earlier.
--Bill Hicks
iserlohn

Sugar!

Postby anneke » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:17 pm

Yeah Sugar! Still the cutest AMV I've ever seen. I already have a copy. Oh well.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)
anneke

Postby iserlohn » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:41 pm

anneke: you may want to redownload. I redid the MPEG and noise filtered it so a lot of the nasty DivX noise is gone from the file.
--Bill Hicks
iserlohn

Return to AMV Announcements